Scott

Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

505 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

• Yes, if he is not impeached, he will eventually resign.
    • No, he will not be impeached or forced to resign.

10 minutes ago, Ramen087 said:

neither better nor worse than many other tv/radio shows, websites, newspapers or magazine regardless their position within the political spectrum...

Most of the time just the headline tells everything about where the story is going to lead to.NYP owner is  a good friend of the POTUS.

If you support the message of change than most of the time  it would be silly to disagree with the NYP

Edited by riclag

2 minutes ago, riclag said:

Most of the time just the headline tells everything about where the story is going to lead to.NYP owner is  a good friend of the POTUS.

A headline indicating where a story is about to lead... is performing its appropriate function.   

30 minutes ago, Ramen087 said:

A headline indicating where a story is about to lead... is performing its appropriate function.   

When the headline says "Trump wins now the world waits" subtitle " Will he destroy America"

This shows where the story is going,.especially the subtitle.It's appropriate for that media's narrative. This kind of headline doesn't deserve my time.  

Edited by riclag

8 minutes ago, riclag said:

When the headline says "Trump wins now the world waits" subtitle " Will he destroy America"

This shows where the story is going,.especially the subtitle.It's appropriate for that media's narrative. This kind of headline doesn't deserve my time.  

I think if you were truly so busy you wouldn't have time to comment on stories like the one above.  Have a nice day, please.

2 minutes ago, Ramen087 said:

I think if you were truly so busy you wouldn't have time to comment on stories like the one above.  Have a nice day, please.

True, You also :smile:

neither better nor worse than many other tv/radio shows, websites, newspapers or magazine regardless their position within the political spectrum...
That's debatable.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

14 hours ago, heybruce said:

Try reading the sources I posted below.

Presidents aren't required to report travel expenses, and Trump doesn't report anything without a court order, but the ridiculous amount of time he spends at his expensive resorts indicates travel expenses far higher than past presidents.

So you're guessing??

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, simple1 said:

I'm curious as why you keep posting nonsense deflection remarks which are the hallmark of a troll. Trump's travel costs have been covered, are available to interested parties by FOIA requests etc, far exceed the previous President which I have no doubt you're fully aware.

Judicial Watch, who have vowed to monitor Trump’s travel expenses as closely as they did Obama’s (FOIA requests are already on file), reported in July 2017 that two months into Trump’s presidency taxpayers were already on the hook for $3.58 million in charges for air travel alone (i.e., excluding auxiliary costs such as Secret Service housing, local transportation, police protection, etc.) by the president, first lady, and vice president during February and March. That’s roughly $1.8 million per month, $700,000 more than the Obamas’ monthly average, which included the auxiliary costs we don’t yet have for Trump. 

https://www.snopes.com/obama-trump-travel-costs/

Don´t feed the trolls!

• Like 2

Sounds like U.S. Senator Tammy Duckworth exposed Trump's true character to the world for his draft dodging record with the military.  https://patch.com/illinois/across-il/duckworth-calls-trump-5-deferment-draft-dodger-heated-speech

Many of us in the US are ashamed of Trump and don't care how he is dumped, resignation or impeachment works just so he takes his buddies with him.

Edited by ronz28
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, ronz28 said:

Sounds like U.S. Senator Tammy Duckworth exposed Trump's true character to the world for his draft dodging record with the military.  https://patch.com/illinois/across-il/duckworth-calls-trump-5-deferment-draft-dodger-heated-speech

Many of us in the US are ashamed of Trump and don't care how he is dumped, resignation or impeachment works just so he takes his buddies with him.

Only 3 and likely 7 years to go!

• Like 1

On 1/20/2018 at 11:55 AM, Meljames said:

I think most people can conceive that the press is getting paid and there are groups that want oil and political power. Seems there are a few folks though that can't conceive their orange messiah is completely inept and dishonest.

Hmm, calling names like a grade schooler? Joblessness at a low since 1973, market at all time highs. ISIS nearly gone (although they will be back). I just don't get this name calling mentality. Inept and dishonest, got any example brainstein?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SunSeek01 said:

I just don't get this name calling mentality. Inept and dishonest, got any example brainstein?

Example of what exactly; trump calling people names?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, SunSeek01 said:

Hmm, calling names like a grade schooler? Joblessness at a low since 1973, market at all time highs. ISIS nearly gone (although they will be back). I just don't get this name calling mentality. Inept and dishonest, got any example brainstein?

You cant claim the good things that Trump inherited from Obama as being his own!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1