rooster59

I bought sex, politician admits

98 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, chrisinth said:

This is the very pinnacle of an extremely large iceberg.

...that has been circling in the Thai cesspool for several decades before any of us pitched our tents in this benighted realm and will still be here when we aren't.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

...that has been circling in the Thai cesspool for several decades before any of us pitched our tents in this benighted realm and will still be here when we aren't.

Oh I agree so much with that.

 

The point of the post was really to project the depth of the problem. Certainly isn't a new trait.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, chrisinth said:

Oh I agree so much with that.

 

The point of the post was really to project the depth of the problem. Certainly isn't a new trait.

Yup, as my mate who majors in (bar stool) philosophy always says when we 'debate' all the farked up things about Thailand, "It is what it is."

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2017 at 8:30 AM, ezzra said:

Buying sex in Thailand is akin to buying a glass of beer in Germany

or a hotdog in NY, and who's among us is to cast the first stone?

but is sound completely more sinister when it comes to the Hi-so

and the leaders of this country.....

 

but a pedo freak buying whoopie from forced minor sex slaves is another matter do you not understand this ? or are you ok with the minor sex slave trade ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I have seen old falangs with minor girls in public places.

And? Is that somehow against the law? "Falangs" have children.
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, brewsterbudgen said:


And? Is that somehow against the law? "Falangs" have children.

Not children, you know what I mean GFs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Not children, you know what I mean GFs

I think perhaps you just have a lurid imagination!
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:


I think perhaps you just have a lurid imagination!

WOW now you know what's on my mind wow man I'm speechless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2017 at 8:13 AM, naboo said:

One moment he's telling the media he didn't claim to be MHS Governor, the next he says he did.

 

I wouldn't want to speculate on what might have caused the change of heart.

one or  the  other  or  both

stock-photo-gun-and-money-158351756.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, crystal sauce said:

Not children, you know what I mean GFs

I am not sure what country you saw males with sexual partners as juveniles. I have travelled a lot. Never saw paedophilia.

Heard about it, read about it, sometime offered it. But never out in the open.

 So you can state when and where, what you did to stop it. Because I know in Thailand, if paedophiles were operating openly, ..Or a lurid imagination. 

More than that, you report it as if it was common for all falang to see and accept. 

Or maybe you "saw" it in your own country.

 I discussed this with the uncle of my wife. He spat on the ground and pointed to his machete. I have never seen a man of 78 who can wield a potential weapon with such grace and ease.

You are a newbie and I welcome you but not your lurid imagination.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, spiderorchid said:

I am not sure what country you saw males with sexual partners as juveniles. I have travelled a lot. Never saw paedophilia.

Heard about it, read about it, sometime offered it. But never out in the open.

 So you can state when and where, what you did to stop it. Because I know in Thailand, if paedophiles were operating openly, ..Or a lurid imagination. 

More than that, you report it as if it was common for all falang to see and accept. 

Or maybe you "saw" it in your own country.

 I discussed this with the uncle of my wife. He spat on the ground and pointed to his machete. I have never seen a man of 78 who can wield a potential weapon with such grace and ease.

You are a newbie and I welcome you but not your lurid imagination.

Next time I will report it to the management but not the police sorry it is not my business to get involved with the law in a country run by mafia police.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, crystal sauce said:

Next time I will report it to the management but not the police sorry it is not my business to get involved with the law in a country run by mafia police.

Well as a newbie, you are off to a real good start in this country. That is if you actually live here which I doubt. If not, you should understand this country is run by the military and they are not mafia. Something different altogether. For me , I agree with another poster. You are young, you have little experience but you do have a lurid imagination.

I also note that you did not even attempt to qualify your paedophile accusations. You need to have some hard facts before you throw that accusation around. 

The dirty juvenile sex trade does not exist openly, it is a filthy underground trade. If it existed openly, it would be closed down. Fantasy person. You need to drink more sauce

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, spiderorchid said:

Well as a newbie, you are off to a real good start in this country. That is if you actually live here which I doubt. If not, you should understand this country is run by the military and they are not mafia. Something different altogether. For me , I agree with another poster. You are young, you have little experience but you do have a lurid imagination.

I also note that you did not even attempt to qualify your paedophile accusations. You need to have some hard facts before you throw that accusation around. 

The dirty juvenile sex trade does not exist openly, it is a filthy underground trade. If it existed openly, it would be closed down. Fantasy person. You need to drink more sauce

Oh I can feel it up in the air :coffee1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

BANGKOK 25 May 2017 00:55
Sponsors