Slotman

Trip to Savannakhet Single Entry non O Dependancy visa (48 yr old) MAY2017

8 posts in this topic

ID: 2   Posted

23 minutes ago, Slotman said:

I do a run every 3 months like this. Any advice on extensions, without showing 400k in the bank? A guy over there mentioned the 5000thb multi-entry & doing a day border run every 3 months. I thought you had to show funds. Any advice welcomed.

You do not have to show funds at the Savanahket Consulate for a 5000 Baht 1-year Multi-entry Non-O visa based on marriage or support of a Thai-child.   Other consulates have different rules.

ID: 3   Posted

So it sounds like they wont except a a form that I have already completed & stuck photos on (doing this was for a convenience ) not to find out that they dont like the paper that came out of the printer

ID: 4   Posted

37 minutes ago, Slotman said:

I do a run every 3 months like this. Any advice on extensions, without showing 400k in the bank? A guy over there mentioned the 5000thb multi-entry & doing a day border run every 3 months. I thought you had to show funds. Any advice welcomed.

You can get a 60 day extension to visit your child at immigration of your 90 day entry without financial  proof. They will need to be with you when you apply. You will need their birth certificate plus a copy and a copy of their house book registry.

Savannakhet does not do multiple entry non-o visas based upon being the parent of a Thai. Penang will do them but want to see 400k baht in the bank or proof of income.

1 person likes this

ID: 5   Posted

16 minutes ago, JackThompson said:

You do not have to show funds at the Savanahket Consulate for a 5000 Baht 1-year Multi-entry Non-O visa based on marriage or support of a Thai-child.   Other consulates have different rules.

They will not do a multiple entry non-o visa based upon being the parent of a Thai.

2 people like this

ID: 6   Posted

16 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

They will not do a multiple entry non-o visa based upon being the parent of a Thai.

Bummer.  Thanks UJ - so until he get's married, stuck with singles.

ID: 7   Posted

32 minutes ago, JackThompson said:

Bummer.  Thanks UJ - so until he get's married, stuck with singles.

At Savannakhet yes. Until about a year ago they would do them if the family was together when the application was done to prove they were living together as a family (de facto marriage)

Possible in Penang with financial proof.

ID: 8   Posted

Thanks for the information chaps.