rooster59

Trash on the road leads to death of German tourist in Samui

51 posts in this topic

ID: 47   Posted

Conservative speed, defensive driving, watch out for dogs, avoid driving at night, no alcohol and a reasonable helmet is the only way to drive. Thai roads are considered the 2nd most dangerous in the world.

ID: 48   Posted

I noticed that there is a warning sign 'slippery road' there now. Don't know when it was put up.

Nearly hit someone the other night, I overtook someone who was riding about 20kph on a motorbike in the middle of the lane. Up ahead the road looked clear but as I overtook up ahead I saw an indicator flash. The idiot driving without a headlight the other way knew the bulb had gone or whatever, but was still riding around without a headlight at night. Suicide merchant. The last time I changed a headlight bulb it was 30THB with a tip.

2 people like this

ID: 49   Posted

On 5/21/2017 at 0:55 PM, meatboy said:

never and do you want to know why,in over 30yrs.i have never ridden a BIKE,and my car has only 4,300 on the clock,that is after 5yrs.of use.

How is your donkey?

ID: 50   Posted

On ‎21‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 6:55 AM, meatboy said:

never and do you want to know why,in over 30yrs.i have never ridden a BIKE,and my car has only 4,300 on the clock,that is after 5yrs.of use.

15 hours ago, wgdanson said:

How is your donkey?

Two irrelevant posts on an important subject IMO. Don't post if you have nothing to contribute ........... <deleted>

ID: 51   Posted

10 hours ago, TheLobster said:

Two irrelevant posts on an important subject IMO. Don't post if you have nothing to contribute ........... <deleted>

Thank you very much for your interesting post.

You do fo course realise that this is an open forum where people can post what they wish provided that they stay with the rules.

I am sure that the moderators have noticed your zeal and that if a moderators post comes along they may even contact you.

Up until that point you can always do as many people do, which is to ignore that particular post or, if you feel that strongly about, it you can yourself complain to the moderators and let them deal with it as they wish.