Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation

1sickpuppy    43
22 hours ago, chippendale said:

You're basing your opinions on rumours, hearsay and wishful thinking. A new rule came into effect where you can now do two visa-exempt entries at a land border crossing in a calendar year.

what about the new rule coming in August where all of us have to fly in & out. no more land, wait & see is up to there disrcetion, as always has been

glegolo    1,257
28 minutes ago, 1sickpuppy said:

what about the new rule coming in August where all of us have to fly in & out. no more land, wait & see is up to there disrcetion, as always has been

OMG - some people just love romurs and unconfirmed stuff...  But why are they so keen to publish it here??? Yeah lets see the origin of that you mention...

Glegolo...

• Like 1

ubonjoe    17,711
10 hours ago, 1sickpuppy said:

There is no such rule coming in August. I suspect you read something from 2014 that has been dredged up as being new. Same thing happened last year.

ubonjoe    17,711

A post that was an error and comments about it have been removed.

Tracyb    119
On 6/21/2017 at 11:30 PM, 1sickpuppy said:

he needs to check his facts

Well, why don't you just move along and ignore him then.  I'll continue my reliance on his wisdom and discount newcomers who, as is their right,  disagree.  Thanks for sharing your opinion.