Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
webfact

Video: Who is to blame for this? Lucky escape for couple on expressway

5 hours ago, gemguy said:

Ah wrong...as in wrong thinking. ...

As you can see there was an accident caused by what you are implying is perfectly acceptable driving conduct while it would not have happened if the fool in the Mercedes Benz had not done what he did do ...and thinking the same or similar to what you are saying.

In other words what I said is entirely correct and you can't fault it so you choose to argue things that you think I mean but didn't actually say.

I'm just stating the legalities here and why the MB driver likely won't face any penalty. I'm not trying to imply anything like what you're arguing against. I for one think he was road raging, I just don't see much luck in a legal claim against him unless he admits to having malicious intent.

18 hours ago, wprime said:

In other words what I said is entirely correct and you can't fault it so you choose to argue things that you think I mean but didn't actually say.

I'm just stating the legalities here and why the MB driver likely won't face any penalty. I'm not trying to imply anything like what you're arguing against. I for one think he was road raging, I just don't see much luck in a legal claim against him unless he admits to having malicious intent.

Whatever you think my friend.

Meantime, I still choose not to listen to your bad advice and your way of thinking about how to drive in Thailand...lol

Cheers