Jump to content
Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
webfact

There are still good cabbies - this one called the cops after drunk teen passed out then fell unconscious

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Moti24 said:

I've just said something positive!  If you've been taken-in by this BS, you need to get real.

Oh, dear1 Another mindset impossible to save. You do know that there are different kinds of people, right?

That means that some are godd and kind hearted. They deserved respect and positive comments.
Others are evil and greedy. They deserve to hear it in negative comments. Like yours!

I guess you don´t know what bullshit that was!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Moti24 said:

"But as they were going along the Pathum Thani to Lam Luk Ka road she was sick in the cab so he decided to stop."

 

It's about 300 Baht for a car-wash, inside and out.  Calling the cops would probably ensure he got his fare and his car-wash money.  Nothing more to it than that.

 

Another TaT promotional news piece.

Plus nobody would have seen him near the girl while her panties were at her knees. He could keep the metre running while doing the call so for him it's just more money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

don't analize it to death just like it..LIKE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Get Real said:

Oh, dear1 Another mindset impossible to save. You do know that there are different kinds of people, right?

That means that some are godd and kind hearted. They deserved respect and positive comments.
Others are evil and greedy. They deserve to hear it in negative comments. Like yours!

I guess you don´t know what bullshit that was!

Everybody's entitled to their own opinion.

 

Have a nice day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fruitman said:

Plus nobody would have seen him near the girl while her panties were at her knees. He could keep the metre running while doing the call so for him it's just more money.

That's always a possibility.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Moti24 said:

Everybody's entitled to their own opinion.

 

Have a nice day.

Off course! You have a nice day yourself.

Just overall a think that this was a nice thing to do, even if he will get more money out of the metre and at the same time secured being payed at all. I also agree to that everyone got the right to thier own opinion. That´s a given one.

An opinion, though, is a thing that differs between positive and negative. Therefore I do not believe in that helping a person in need of help is a negative thing or should be called BS. There is a time for everything, but right here it was not the right time. What sums it all up is that an opinion is something given different based upon the matter at hand. Not to be confused with bashing, that is always pointed in a negative way disregarding if a person did a good deed or a bad one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

BANGKOK 12 December 2017 00:28
Sponsors
×