Jump to content
Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation

Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) - What medicine do you take ? Does it help ?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, jamieoutlook said:

Jesus wept woman!

HCL is the symbol for Hydrochoric acid, not for Gastric Acid AKA Gastric Fluid.

Gastric acid
Gastric acid, gastric juice or stomach acid, is a digestive fluid formed in the stomach and is composed of hydrochloric acid, potassium chloride and sodium chloride

You been reading old Carnegie's book ....:stoner:

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sheryl said:

Wikepedia, which is where you took this from verbatim, is not the best source for detailed information on human physiology.


Gastric acid is HCL, at least in medical and scientific terms. Hydrochloric acid is the acid secreted by the parietal cells of the stomach.






Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app





I do agree that Wikepedia is not the best source , but will respectably agree to disagree with what else you say here.

I can confirm as do a few others that full scale GERD [not just heartburn] is a horrible thing to have.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

BANGKOK 12 December 2017 09:35