Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
Jonathan Fairfield

Belgian tourist's death on Koh Tao - police deny several online rumors

57 minutes ago, Bigdogfarang said:

Is there a serial killer on koh toa? So many  suspicious hangings and deaths - rhetorical question I guess 

serial killer?

drug consumption?

drug trafficking?

booze topped with GHb?

sex with the wrong people that turns nasty?

rash or unsafe patterns with unknown people?

neither of all above?

One thing for sure is that it is those who survive the deceased, who will suffer most.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, TheLobster said:

3 posts in a row observer90210, my pet hate, and it would suggest you have a vested interest in discrediting the possibility of death island & co. striking again.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/inside-the-bizarre-cult-backpacker-had-joined-before-being-found-dead-and-half-eaten-by-lizards-on-thailands-murder-island/ar-BBDrt60?li=AAmiR2Z&ocid=spartanntp

It has taken 2 months to report this. Two <deleted> months.

A final point, never let your loved ones be cremated in Thailand, get them home for a real autopsy.

Hello Lobster, my dinner hate:cheesy:...., the cult issue could also be part of the plot!!...I am not ruling out or discrediting anything.....but perhaps I am the wrong person to attempt to convince, despite my 3 posts that you have so kindly "read" and leaves me so honoured....maybe you should try to convince a well placed boy dressed in brown with parachute wings!?!

As for cremating my loved ones, well I'll keep that in mind if necessary and so kind of you for the precious advice. But sometimes, if the local customs or rules call for cremating before hand, what can the person claiming the body do against that?...Looks that a few high level strings would need to be pushed and fast!

p.s. as you have become my personnal accountant in counting my posts, this would thus be my IVth post in the row?..:cheesy:

Edited by observer90210
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheLobster said:

As your TV accountant I can advise you that this is your 1st post in a row without reply. Christ, you are soo so funny 555.

well perhaps if there was no question, it could be a reason to lack a reply? Good to see you laugh a bit...laughing chills down!  555. (whatever that may mean:cheesy:)

1 minute ago, observer90210 said:

well perhaps if there was no question, it could be a reason to lack a reply? Good to see you laugh a bit...laughing chills down!  555. (whatever that may mean:cheesy:)

5 is Ha or Haa in Thai hence it means ha ha ha, (laughing). New here?

I wanted to add this to my previous post:

Forgot to add that the UK autopsy report in the above case was presented to the Thai court by Andy Hall but was ruled not acceptable evidence (by the Thai Judges) as Andy Hall is not a Forensic Scientist and could not answer the prosecutions questions. So if you prosecute a person over here for killing your loved one be prepared to fly the person who performed the autopsy over. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, TheLobster said:

5 is Ha or Haa in Thai hence it means ha ha ha, (laughing). New here?

I wanted to add this to my previous post:

Forgot to add that the UK autopsy report in the above case was presented to the Thai court by Andy Hall but was ruled not acceptable evidence (by the Thai Judges) as Andy Hall is not a Forensic Scientist and could not answer the prosecutions questions. So if you prosecute a person over here for killing your loved one be prepared to fly the person who performed the autopsy over. 

ok for once a decent explaination, and politely put by yourself... carry on, you are on the right track!

too keep it simple and concise, if a victims family has money, obviously they can call for justice and the counter expertises (and fly over the concerned as you suggest), if not....guess?....nothing new here, pal...that's how the whole Criminal Justice system  works actually in Thailand.....new here?...byebye

Edited by observer90210

Off-topic post and reply removed.   Continued posting of off-topic or inflammatory remarks will result in suspensions.  

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Scott said:

Off-topic post and reply removed.   Continued posting of off-topic or inflammatory remarks will result in suspensions.  

Fair enough Scott, sorry for being soo ... naughty!

BTW do you know anyone in Thailand that doesn't know what 555 means?

7 minutes ago, TheLobster said:

Fair enough Scott, sorry for being soo ... naughty!

BTW do you know anyone in Thailand that doesn't know what 555 means?

of course many people do not know....myself for instance

welcome back:cheesy:

2 hours ago, Bastos60 said:

That is correct. I read the article in a belgian newspaper.  

She was found rotting between boulders on the beach. She was not found hanging from a tree as is reported in the posted article.

They also found that the name she registered with in the resort was changed and her real name was scratched through.

She was to return to belgium 2 days later.

Wonder why the local police says she hanged herself and why did police keep this case secret to this day??????

"Police told the mother that the daughter had committed suicide and hanged herself on a tree. We have information from an eye-witnesses that the body of Elise was wrapped up in old T-Shirts or some cotton and a fuel bottle was found in a nearby small bag, too. The mother has confirmed this information and was passed on to her by the police, although she cannot accept why her daughter would have killed herself – she was acting normally during their last conversation and no signs of depression were visible, said mother Michele. She also wonders why she booked a transfer to Bangkok and then went into the jungle to commit suicide."

Cases of female hangings are incredibly rare. An experienced police psychologist in Germany said women kill themselves almost always by overdose or cutting there wrist but he never had a single case in his career with a young female taking a rope out in the unknown nature.

• Like 1

...and another post read today on TV on a different thread regarding these mysterious deaths, suggested deaths due to excessive exposure of bed bug chemicals!!!!! Hard to laugh or cry on this!!?