Thailand Forum
Jonathan Fairfield

Horror in paradise - tourist digs up corpse on holiday beach in Koh Samui

Adeeos    551
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, frank83628 said:

deflection...nah....its having an opinion based on actually having spent time on Koh Tao, unlike majority here!

So you're saying spending time on the island or not, changes the facts of people missing/suspicious deaths? As in,, people that spend time there, are privy to different, facts/news reports as to what happens on the island, than those that don't spend time there? As if THAT difference changes the facts?... lol

Edited by Adeeos
  • Like 2

frank83628    136
8 hours ago, Nip said:

That suggests that you do in fact have a vested interest.

vested interests..YAWN!!

and what about  all the TV posters from Phuket, samui, CM etc etc??? with  bars, resorts, business are they all just here for the truth to prevail.??...and lets not mention miss buchanan of the samui times vested interests in trashing Koh Tao...all this building up for her soon to be released book !!

like i said, i have a difference of opinion than others, my opinion is based on actually spending time on Koh Tao, not just picking up information from crappy news articles.

isn't this thread now about the body of a woman found in samui ??..nothing  to do with KT anymore, 

rockingrobin    1,179
11 hours ago, frank83628 said:

i knew sean manna, he was an attention seeker,  a drunk, compulsive liar and full of shit to say the least!!, i blame him for starting the whole 'mafia' thing with his attention seeking bullshit FB post, the guys he was 'running from' were actually suspicious of him, he was covered in bloody at some point close to H&D murder. he claimed to have known david which i suspect untrue,  again just for the attention and glory, i saw him bullshitting and lying first hand....if anything he should be questioned  about his whereabouts that night!!

if any of you English people remember the Soham girls that got murdered, it turned out to be their cartaker who was also helping the police etc etc,.. thats what sean manna reminded me of....he was too interested in what the police knew, asking many questions, that weren't any business of a 'tourist' , i watched him go around the entire bar bringing up what ha happened as soon and he could and asking people who the y 'thought did it'!!

yet without any knowledge of the idiot whatsoever you all take his word as gospel.

Just to clarify , are you confirming Sean Mcanna was covered in blood on the night of Hannah and Davids murder

• Like 2

frank83628    136
2 minutes ago, rockingrobin said:

Just to clarify , are you confirming Sean Mcanna was covered in blood on the night of Hannah and Davids murder

no, it was around the same time.

jimstar1    317

If your from Myanmar  start Running for the Border  :stoner::sorry:

• Like 2

huberthammer    29
12 minutes ago, suzannegoh said:

Where you come from bodies are found in shallow graves all the time?

All the time? How many bodies have been dug up at the beach on Samui? Back home they are found in back allies or park benches but at the end it is the same sad story. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, balo said:

Could it be the Russian girl , but that was weeks ago right ? 

Still possible , maybe she was kept hostage and now was the time to dump her ?

Anyway tragic to who it might be, R.I.P.

Edited by terminatorchiangmai
  • Like 1

IamNoone88    1,940

Good to see the cops have restricted access to the crime scene to preserve it! Hate to see it be trampled all over !

• Like 1

NanLaew    8,235
8 hours ago, CaptainWindsock said:

It seems to be "Lucy", a Thai woman well known in the Lamai area.

Where did that bit of info come from?

shafty

meatboy    3,716

latest on channel 3 news,she is a homeless person a well known begger originaly from nepal.

• Like 1