Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
Jonathan Fairfield

Horror in paradise - tourist digs up corpse on holiday beach in Koh Samui

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, clockman said:

Keep digging, there is a lot more!

Like the light plane crash in the Irish cemetery. 600 and still digging.

On a different note, No. There are no unsolved murder mysteries on any of these islands.

Edited by The Deerhunter
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Luckysilk said:

What is happening to this country ? It's gets worse by the day.

Shocking News !

For God's sake, get a grip.

Compare the homicide rate, per capita, with other countries.

Of course it's bad news for some family, bit it doesn't mean that homicides have reached new highs.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, impulse said:

I wonder how many they'd find with a trained corpse sniffing dog?

I feel for the family that's going to be getting some tragic news.

Most likely an undocumented Burmese slaver labouress, raped and murdered at random.   

There must be many families in Burma, Cambodia and Laos waiting for news from young women who came to Thailand to work and suddenly stopped sending money and went silent for ever.  Since they are undocumented, they are not reported missing by family or friends and there is no need for Thai authorities to account for them, unless they turn up like this.     

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, frank83628 said:

deflection...nah....its having an opinion based on actually having spent time on Koh Tao, unlike majority here!

Weird place, KT.  Three days and 2 nights there with the 50's resort owner trying to bed my 20 y.o. niece was enough.  Darned hills and steps nearly killed my knees too.

Edited by The Deerhunter
  • Like 2

Another body and the police are going to investigate , that has to be an oxymoron.

• Like 1

I used to stay in Koa Tao between visa runs for months at a time over many years around 1995 and it was absolutely amazing mostly sand tracks 1 sleepy police station and lots of bars that got warned to stop selling illegal substances when the proper police would visit occasionally. 

I have fond memories and now have a family I would love to take to that wonderful island and share the beauty and crystal clear waters or should I not ruin my memories and just go to hua hin as usual?

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

vested interests..YAWN!!

and what about  all the TV posters from Phuket, samui, CM etc etc??? with  bars, resorts, business are they all just here for the truth to prevail.??...and lets not mention miss buchanan of the samui times vested interests in trashing Koh Tao...all this building up for her soon to be released book !!

like i said, i have a difference of opinion than others, my opinion is based on actually spending time on Koh Tao, not just picking up information from crappy news articles.

isn't this thread now about the body of a woman found in samui ??..nothing  to do with KT anymore, 

Now we know exactly who you are ..... Caught.

Is it another DEATH ISLAND

If for no other reason than MONEY from Tourism it is time the Government started taking stronger action

There are too many unexplained deaths/murders

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

vested interests..YAWN!!

and what about  all the TV posters from Phuket, samui, CM etc etc??? with  bars, resorts, business are they all just here for the truth to prevail.??...and lets not mention miss buchanan of the samui times vested interests in trashing Koh Tao...all this building up for her soon to be released book !!

like i said, i have a difference of opinion than others, my opinion is based on actually spending time on Koh Tao, not just picking up information from crappy news articles.

isn't this thread now about the body of a woman found in samui ??..nothing  to do with KT anymore, 

I guess there are no prizes now for guessing who you are. 

• Like 1