webfact

Video: Pattaya the new sports hub - fighting Go-Go dancers square up in Walking Street Thai boxing!

1 hour ago, whatawonderfulday said:

Really. I am 68 this year how old are you ? I  can assure you that when I was old enough to go into pubs it was very noticeable that many guys 35+ had beer bellies no matter what part of the country I was in so I assume you had a sheltered upbringing and whether a farang or not in Pattaya is irrelevant as to beer bellies.  That said and not to detract from the point of the post over weight or not it say a lot for him to attempt to stop this hen fight on his own.  We all know Thais are such cowards that they would not have intervened and all credit to the policeman who had a good try

I never went to pubs, I have been a non drinker all my life, but as a professional musician I played in clubs where people were always dancing, of all the musicians I played with, I can only think of one who was vastly overweight and yet he was one of the best I ever played with.

If you have spent a lot of your time in pubs, I can see where you are coming from, no dancing, playing darts and pool which do not require any activity apart from bending elbows. It is understandable why so many of the drinkers are overweight.

6 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

I never went to pubs, I have been a non drinker all my life, but as a professional musician I played in clubs where people were always dancing, of all the musicians I played with, I can only think of one who was vastly overweight and yet he was one of the best I ever played with.

If you have spent a lot of your time in pubs, I can see where you are coming from, no dancing, playing darts and pool which do not require any activity apart from bending elbows. It is understandable why so many of the drinkers are overweight.

As a musician then even playing on stage and moving to the beat uses up calories, never mind about the stress of each performance so to see an overweight band member is actually the exception. But as you say, for the average pub goer than lifting an elbow to drink is hardly an activity.  But irrespective the guy in the video at least did the human thing to try and stop the cat fight. I wonder how many other farang at the time just took a body swerve because they could not care less ?

• Like 1

Animals, male or female appear not to be able to fight one on one or without a weapon, cowards IMO

will the forienger in the video please give us the real story.

This gives me a really awesome idea Bikini Bar boxing matches. No full nudity no prostitutes just hot sexy girls going at it in the ring. I don't think there is anything illegal about this so should not have to pay Big T money. I have never run any kind of entertainment or bar business but I do have some money 2 million baht. Any other people with experience or any other investors want to have a serious conversation. Or maybe instead of a permanent location. Can start a sexy bar girl boxing League and just rent out venues during the fights.....................    on second thought nevermind I don't want any of this kind of responsibility I am retired. But I will be the first one to buy tickets to such an event if anyone else would take on such an endeavor.

This is a great idea . I'm in . If it gets that popular the bars will be screaming out to have it at there bar. Oversized boxing ? gloves , don't want the lovely's getting all bruised , could use there teeth to rip each other's gear off . Wow I'm so excited already . Forget millions , this venture could make billions . Better than girl Muay Thai. Lovely's screaming and ripping each other's gear off. Me thinks the possibilities are endless here. Has to be mobile though .

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

The cops are absolutely useless holding  her hand and not restraining any of them. What kind of police training do they have the place gives you no protection whatsoever if you ever got into trouble you just wouldn't go to a place like that for a holiday Thailand is not a family orientated place at all so why do they keep on promoting Thailand as a family destination when it clearly isn't.

tough crowd.  I had a better time just chatting with the lady day manager at MacDonalds up off sukhumvit near mini siam.

8 hours ago, Eli1 said:

The cops are absolutely useless holding  her hand and not restraining any of them. What kind of police training do they have the place gives you no protection whatsoever if you ever got into trouble you just wouldn't go to a place like that for a holiday Thailand is not a family orientated place at all so why do they keep on promoting Thailand as a family destination when it clearly isn't.

It is like the commercials in the USA " I am just a security monitor".

On 7/4/2017 at 5:40 AM, Thechook said:

So the Junta spread more rubbish when they declared they cleaned up the prostitutes and assorted undesirables from Pattaya.  From the video it's looks like business as usual with girls fighting over fat senior citizens.  The authorities really have to stop spewing crap and making themselves and Thailand look stupid.  

It's only us guys who live here know the score.

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 4:42 AM, Moonmoon said:

I thought they say no more prostitutes in walking street?

Where does it say she is a prostitute?

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 5:18 PM, Blinky62 said:

This is a great idea . I'm in . If it gets that popular the bars will be screaming out to have it at there bar. Oversized boxing ? gloves , don't want the lovely's getting all bruised , could use there teeth to rip each other's gear off . Wow I'm so excited already . Forget millions , this venture could make billions . Better than girl Muay Thai. Lovely's screaming and ripping each other's gear off. Me thinks the possibilities are endless here. Has to be mobile though .

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

That's an old idea. Lamai had girl boxing decades ago.