webfact

Swiss tourist and Thai wife robbed after feeding the dogs

101 posts in this topic

ID: 31   Posted

A petty crime non-event becomes an event because a farang is involved.

1 person likes this

ID: 32   Posted

1 hour ago, berybert said:

Why would you take 2 iphones and 10,000 baht out to feed the dogs. 

To have 10k baht on you, plus your personal use iPhones, doesn't really surprise me that much.... but what I do find curious, is a 10k baht gold ring lying around in a bag

who knows... perhaps she took it off to feed the dogs, for some reason.... curious indeed

ID: 33   Posted

Never seen a bag snatched where the owner said "we were so lucky, only had 2k in the purse"
Now why is that?

1 person likes this

ID: 34   Posted

why feeding those dogs? are there not enough dogs everywhere? Better invest money for sterilization....I mean the dogs....

ID: 35   Posted

7 hours ago, doggie1955 said:

Feeding the soi dogs was a good thing you both were doing...You have good hearts!

Check out;    Thailand Temple Dogs & Cats  (on fb).

I like your joke  .....!

ID: 37   Posted

Better idea Round the dogs up and then u wont need to feed them

ID: 38   Posted

Need a work permit to fees the soi dogs? Its the monks job to give the leftovers from morning donations.

There is a lot of thugs around at the moment or just more news perhaps. My wife and i stopped to check google maps yesterday and some crazy idiot with a massive kitchen knife came running out of his house yelling. We ignored it and went down a dead end road and came back. The moron jumped on his bike to chase us. Typicaly a smart person would get out of there but i uturned and headed for him. The idiot fell off his bike and ran in to his house. 

Gota love the yaba kids...

Off subject sorry... Love the dogs but feesig them is not solving the problems. Vaccinate them and give them a home!

1 person likes this

ID: 39   Posted

7 hours ago, whatawonderfulday said:

Warning - Do not go out and feed Soi dogs,

Thainess again

ID: 40   Posted (edited)

Bag snatching can happen to anyone at anytime especially when your busy doing something such as talking on the phone or even feeding stray dogs.  That's what thiefs look for, distracted victims.  Best thing you can do is to be aware of your surroundings and not put yourself in a situation where your an easy target but I'd count them luckier then the student who got stabbed for his iPhone.  

Pattaya isn't known for its safe community so any further generalizations about Thailand, Thainess etc. are just cynical and malicious.

Edited by smileydude

ID: 41   Posted

13 minutes ago, bsdthai said:

Need a work permit to fees the soi dogs? Its the monks job to give the leftovers from morning donations.

There is a lot of thugs around at the moment or just more news perhaps. My wife and i stopped to check google maps yesterday and some crazy idiot with a massive kitchen knife came running out of his house yelling. We ignored it and went down a dead end road and came back. The moron jumped on his bike to chase us. Typicaly a smart person would get out of there but i uturned and headed for him. The idiot fell off his bike and ran in to his house. 

Gota love the yaba kids...

Off subject sorry... Love the dogs but feesig them is not solving the problems. Vaccinate them and give them a home!

Euthanasia is a better solution along with most of the population perhaps

1 person likes this

ID: 43   Posted

contained two iPhones, a half baht weight gold ring (worth about 10,000 baht) and a further 10,000 baht in cash.  Why would you want to carry to 2 Iphones and a gold ring in your bag? My Thai wife gets quite unhappy and never carries more that 5000 baht and ATM card, and her gold is securely locked away or on her finger.  The ATM card can be cancelled at any branch and a new one purchased. As she states her days of showing off are gone, its loses her friends and helps her decide who are her friends, and she cares little about what people think her husband and her have. Her bag has changed to a small backpack style which she wear in front.

ID: 44   Posted

This farang been stitched up.
She must of known these idiots /crooks

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

ID: 45   Posted

1 hour ago, observer90210 said:

rich people..

Yes half a million baht a month, is a normal salary in Switzerland. "

1 person likes this