Thaivisa Web Content Team

You’re not washing your bed sheets enough – and what happens to them is VILE

Dear Sir !  Please be so kind and propelling up the profits of the chemistry industry well, So wash Your hair once a day, shave Your facial skin at morning and late afternoon, change Your bed clothes and bedlines every day, and change Your clothes a minimum twice a day,  plus if You  touched anything, washing Your hands immediately. Oh, almost forget, the most important, Your house need a full cleaning, once a day, from ceiling to cellar.   :)

On 7/6/2017 at 4:25 AM, Thaivisa Web Content Team said:

If you touched dog poo in the street, you’d want to wash your hands,’ Tierno tells Tech Insider.

The men is a Fken genius    

• Like 2

On 7/7/2017 at 1:46 PM, Suradit69 said:

I remember years ago listening to BBC radio, at the time about my only source for news and entertainment, when a presenter summarized the results of some youth survey conducted in UK. He prefaced one survey item result by saying that British youth were quite attentive to personal hygiene ... some bathing as often as twice a week. It took me a few minutes to realize he actually thought that was bordering on the excessive.

I recall a friend in RSA telling me that when he went back home to England and asked his mother for a clean shirt, she said "but you only put that one on yesterday". 

On 7/6/2017 at 5:35 PM, chickenslegs said:

There has been no "vaginal juice" in my bed for quite some time.:sad:

Must be gay.

On 7/6/2017 at 5:35 PM, chickenslegs said:

There has been no "vaginal juice" in my bed for quite some time.:sad:

Since he worked out he could bottle and sell it...

Anyone bothered by this status can order a bottle (about 2000 baht) and pour it in a nice misting spray bottle from Ikea.

On 7/6/2017 at 5:55 PM, canuckamuck said:

I like to leave it in its organic state, There's an ecosystem there that has a right to survive.

I simply cannot bear the screams of millions of, lets face it LIVES as the realisation hits they are about to be drowned...

Edited by 248900_1469958220