Jump to content
Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
Ridge

Milford - Cliff View condo buildings Phala

Recommended Posts

overherebc    4,088
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, huangnon said:

How many 7/11 stores does Banchang have already..?  :wacko:

 

 

If true this will be the first one on beach road, at the moment it's bar talk.

How badly it will damage the Mom/Pop stores nearby I don't know. 

Edited by overherebc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
huangnon    432
2 hours ago, overherebc said:

If true this will be the first one on beach road, at the moment it's bar talk.

How badly it will damage the Mom/Pop stores nearby I don't know. 

 

If true, it will certainly help to get delivery of the unlimited use of plastic bags into the sea a lot quicker than normal. Progress.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
overherebc    4,088
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, huangnon said:

 

If true, it will certainly help to get delivery of the unlimited use of plastic bags into the sea a lot quicker than normal. Progress.

Funny but unfortunately true.

There's even a handy bridge to drop them off.

Edited by overherebc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LennyW    4,124
8 hours ago, overherebc said:

If true this will be the first one on beach road, at the moment it's bar talk.

How badly it will damage the Mom/Pop stores nearby I don't know. 

Surely they cannot consider a 7/11 even remotely close to the Phala roundabout - far too congested there already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
overherebc    4,088
10 minutes ago, LennyW said:

Surely they cannot consider a 7/11 even remotely close to the Phala roundabout - far too congested there already.

Thats the rumour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LennyW    4,124
8 minutes ago, banchang said:


They do tend to put them where its busy, its like err good business.


Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

But the newer ones all tend to have lots of drive up parking and they tend not to take over existing buildings...the one opposite Tescos and the one at the Phala road/Bypass junction being the latest examples in BC. It seems to be the other way round really....you build a 7/11 other business flock to the location.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LennyW    4,124
7 minutes ago, overherebc said:

Thats the rumour.

More like wishful thinking on somebodys part i would say, but i guess time will tell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
overherebc    4,088
4 minutes ago, LennyW said:

More like wishful thinking on somebodys part i would say, but i guess time will tell.

Seems that S mart have started building a new S mart already somewhere else.

But as you say time will tell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thehelmsman    1,417

This should give the "Round Table Society" reason to convey future meetings. First order of business.....Find another Mom & Pop store who will allow farang to congregate outside with adequate seating and proper toilet facilities.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
overherebc    4,088
13 hours ago, thehelmsman said:

This should give the "Round Table Society" reason to convey future meetings. First order of business.....Find another Mom & Pop store who will allow farang to congregate outside with adequate seating and proper toilet facilities.

Don't forget 'beer at shop prices plus 2 baht'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Big Guns    166

The new round table premises must feature economy brands for the frugal consumer. I hope they solve the escalating North Korean situation soon 😍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ridge    9

I have done my homework. Visited several condo's in the Milford. Keeping track of what is for sale/rent, prices and time periods. No rush. We are looking for a property to rent out. But it just does not look profittable given the condo prices, potential rental income, fixed cost, ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

BANGKOK 23 August 2017 20:39
Sponsors
  • Popular Now

×