webfact

Thai soldiers arrest Israeli businessmen

97 posts in this topic

ID: 1   Posted

Thai soldiers arrest Israeli businessmen

 

Thai soldiers raid clinic, find weapons; brother of arrested Israeli says he didn't do anything illegal, clinic is nonprofit.

 

The Thailand military on Saturday raided Israeli businesses and arrested Israeli business owner Nati Hadad, who runs the Koh Samui Search and Rescue Medical Center.

 

According to reports, Thai soldiers found several weapons - including guns and ammunition - during a search of Hadad's clinic.

 

The soldiers also raided the local Chabad House. On Saturday, Hadad's brother Eliran published a video on the business' Facebook page asking the public for help.

 

Full story: http://www.newsjs.com/url.php?p=http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/232172

 

-- ARUTZ SHEVA 2017-07-11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID: 2   Posted

after black skinned gang now which color is middle east gang? Yellow or white? Y not use the same headlines as the skin color is so relevant in Thailand. THAI SOLDIERS ARRESTED MIDDLE EAST GANG OR JEWISH GANG.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID: 4   Posted

So as the military still have their arrest powers and control it would be safe to assume the country is still under martial law 3 & half years later.

We can only hope,those Hamburg Yobs would be eating Hospital Food if the meeting was held in BKK.🤠


Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID: 5   Posted

Not sure what the clinic being a not for profit makes it OK to have weapons but it that

is going to be the basis of his defence good luck to him.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID: 6   Posted

3 hours ago, Thechook said:

So as the military still have their arrest powers and control it would be safe to assume the country is still under martial law 3 & half years later.

Yes and the Martial is not a law yer.:post-4641-1156694083:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID: 7   Posted

he must have had the weapons in case someone needed a booster shot

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID: 8   Posted

The Chabad House next to Khasosan also had at least weapons stored before the coup and they also maintained some high communication antennas. All Chabad Houses upgraded their security after the Mumbai attacks and I would say its a normal security procedure. If they have a pistol inside the building concealed or locked up I think it would be acceptable. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID: 9   Posted

Wonder whether those guys peddling Dead Sea cosmetics in all the shopping malls here also pack guns. Just in case any customer needs a quick lead makeover.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh boy hope they are not playing with Mossad cause if the do ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thai solders are arresting; guess the police are either drunk, gambling or plotting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID: 13   Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, MobileContent said:

The Chabad House next to Khasosan also had at least weapons stored before the coup and they also maintained some high communication antennas. All Chabad Houses upgraded their security after the Mumbai attacks and I would say its a normal security procedure. If they have a pistol inside the building concealed or locked up I think it would be acceptable. 

That's a good point that security would be needed in the wake of the Mumbai Islamist terror attack on many innocent people, but makes me wonder if they asked the Thai authorities for such protection first and if so, what was the response. That would be normal way to operate in a foreign country. 

Edited by Jingthing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Dobredin Ghusputin said:

Wonder whether those guys peddling Dead Sea cosmetics in all the shopping malls here also pack guns. Just in case any customer needs a quick lead makeover.

Nope. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID: 15   Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, Raymonddiaz said:

after black skinned gang now which color is middle east gang? Yellow or white? Y not use the same headlines as the skin color is so relevant in Thailand. THAI SOLDIERS ARRESTED MIDDLE EAST GANG OR JEWISH GANG.

Olive? 

Israelis have a variety of skin colors, including pale white, olive, ginger, brown, and black. 

I think if yellow except for the tiny minority of Chinese Jews, better check for hepatitis. 

But you've got a point about Thai headlines. Quite often not at all politically correct. 

Edited by Jingthing
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

BANGKOK 22 July 2017 03:48
Sponsors