Thailand Forum
webfact

Thai soldiers arrest Israeli businessmen

webfact    24,317

Thai soldiers arrest Israeli businessmen

Thai soldiers raid clinic, find weapons; brother of arrested Israeli says he didn't do anything illegal, clinic is nonprofit.

The Thailand military on Saturday raided Israeli businesses and arrested Israeli business owner Nati Hadad, who runs the Koh Samui Search and Rescue Medical Center.

According to reports, Thai soldiers found several weapons - including guns and ammunition - during a search of Hadad's clinic.

The soldiers also raided the local Chabad House. On Saturday, Hadad's brother Eliran published a video on the business' Facebook page asking the public for help.

Full story: http://www.newsjs.com/url.php?p=http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/232172

-- ARUTZ SHEVA 2017-07-11

Raymonddiaz    1,358

after black skinned gang now which color is middle east gang? Yellow or white? Y not use the same headlines as the skin color is so relevant in Thailand. THAI SOLDIERS ARRESTED MIDDLE EAST GANG OR JEWISH GANG.

• Like 2

Ace of Pop    8,901
So as the military still have their arrest powers and control it would be safe to assume the country is still under martial law 3 & half years later.

We can only hope,those Hamburg Yobs would be eating Hospital Food if the meeting was held in BKK.🤠

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Ulic    3,273

Not sure what the clinic being a not for profit makes it OK to have weapons but it that

is going to be the basis of his defence good luck to him.

• Like 1

Colabamumbai    1,806
3 hours ago, Thechook said:

So as the military still have their arrest powers and control it would be safe to assume the country is still under martial law 3 & half years later.

Yes and the Martial is not a law yer.:post-4641-1156694083:

MobileContent    2,117

The Chabad House next to Khasosan also had at least weapons stored before the coup and they also maintained some high communication antennas. All Chabad Houses upgraded their security after the Mumbai attacks and I would say its a normal security procedure. If they have a pistol inside the building concealed or locked up I think it would be acceptable. 

• Like 1

Wonder whether those guys peddling Dead Sea cosmetics in all the shopping malls here also pack guns. Just in case any customer needs a quick lead makeover.

Nemesis7    633

Oh boy hope they are not playing with Mossad cause if the do ....

YetAnother    1,938

thai solders are arresting; guess the police are either drunk, gambling or plotting

Jingthing    34,169
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, MobileContent said:

The Chabad House next to Khasosan also had at least weapons stored before the coup and they also maintained some high communication antennas. All Chabad Houses upgraded their security after the Mumbai attacks and I would say its a normal security procedure. If they have a pistol inside the building concealed or locked up I think it would be acceptable. 

That's a good point that security would be needed in the wake of the Mumbai Islamist terror attack on many innocent people, but makes me wonder if they asked the Thai authorities for such protection first and if so, what was the response. That would be normal way to operate in a foreign country. 

Edited by Jingthing

Jingthing    34,169
8 hours ago, Dobredin Ghusputin said:

Wonder whether those guys peddling Dead Sea cosmetics in all the shopping malls here also pack guns. Just in case any customer needs a quick lead makeover.

Nope. 

Jingthing    34,169
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Raymonddiaz said:

after black skinned gang now which color is middle east gang? Yellow or white? Y not use the same headlines as the skin color is so relevant in Thailand. THAI SOLDIERS ARRESTED MIDDLE EAST GANG OR JEWISH GANG.

Olive? 

Israelis have a variety of skin colors, including pale white, olive, ginger, brown, and black. 

I think if yellow except for the tiny minority of Chinese Jews, better check for hepatitis. 

But you've got a point about Thai headlines. Quite often not at all politically correct. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1