Jump to content
Thailand Forum
webfact

Thai soldiers arrest Israeli businessmen

Recommended Posts

JamJar    479
Posted (edited)
Just now, Jingthing said:

What you write is true?
More like - - what you write is poison..
You've got an agenda and it is hateful and ugly.
If being around Israelis bothers you so much I reckon there bare nice Judenfrei islands in nearby Malaysia.

 

Naah...I was here first. They can go.

 

What exactly is my agenda according to Jingthing?

 

You argue like a girl. You lose one argument, so then you move the goalposts and start on another.

You claimed that I was against Israeli nightclubs, but when I revealed that I have been in one, in Israel and asked about your experience. you moved on to something else.

 

Now you are claiming that I have an agenda.

 

If my agenda is to shine a light on what has been going on down there for many years, I'm ok with that.

I don't post but a fraction of what is known. But since this particular case is in the limelight, I am discussing it.

 

 

Edited by JamJar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheLobster    744

Anyone heard anything about the army raids on the Israeli club on Soi Reggae?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jingthing    34,223
Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, JamJar said:
  Naah...I was here first. They can go.

 

I assume you're not Thai so the humor in that comment is epic.

 

Enjoy!

 

 

 

Edited by Jingthing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JamJar    479
3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:


I assume you're not Thai so the humor in that comment is epic.

 

Only humourous if you are lacking in knowledge and intelligence. It's not that there weren't Israelis around, it that their numbers grew disproportionately. Their behaviour was always disgusting as far back as I can remember.

 

Once again, travel down to the island and speak to the people who live there. You don't need to take my word for it.

They take the p*ss. Of course in your eyes, that is them refusing to be victims. For me, it is just rude, disgusting and arrogant behaviour. 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jingthing    34,223
 
Naah...I was here first. They can go.
 
What exactly is my agenda according to Jingthing?
 
You argue like a girl. You lose one argument, so then you move the goalposts and start on another.
You claimed that I was against Israeli nightclubs, but when I revealed that I have been in one, in Israel and asked about your experience. you moved on to something else.
 
Now you are claiming that I have an agenda.
 
If my agenda is to shine a light on what has been going on down there for many years, I'm ok with that.
I don't post but a fraction of what is known. But since this particular case is in the limelight, I am discussing it.
 
 
You explicitly said you opposed both an Israeli enclave and an Israeli nightclub in Samui. Being in one in Israel is irrelevant. More cynical games. If you're not Thai and Israelis want to "take over" Samui whatever that means in a country where foreigners can't own land that is up to the Thais to allow or not.
Argue like a girl? So not surprised a person obsessed with keeping the Israeli numbers down would resort to cheap misogyny as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JamJar    479
3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You explicitly said you opposed both an Israeli enclave and an Israeli nightclub in Samui. Being in one in Israel is irrelevant. More cynical games. If you're not Thai and Israelis want to "take over" Samui whatever that means in a country where foreigners can't own land that is up to the Thais to allow or not.
Argue like a girl? So not surprised a person obsessed with keeping the Israeli numbers down would resort to cheap misogyny as well.
 

 

Men understand that men and women have differing attributes. So men will refrain from arguing with their partners because they know that women move the goalposts during an argument. So find it endearing.

You aren't a girl, so i don't find you endearing.

Perhaps you are confused as you are trying to act like a woman, but don't at all look like one.

I have no problems with women and am in a long term relationship with one.

How about you?

 

Your arguments are foolish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JamJar    479
23 minutes ago, TheLobster said:

Anyone heard anything about the army raids on the Israeli club on Soi Reggae?

 

Coco Bar or another?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheLobster    744

There are two in the same vicinity, now sure if it was Coco or the one behind it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jingthing    34,223
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, JamJar said:

 

Men understand that men and women have differing attributes. So men will refrain from arguing with their partners because they know that women move the goalposts during an argument. So find it endearing.

You aren't a girl, so i don't find you endearing.

Perhaps you are confused as you are trying to act like a woman, but don't at all look like one.

I have no problems with women and am in a long term relationship with one.

How about you?

 

Your arguments are foolish.

Sexist, homophobic garbage. It doesn't end with Israelis for you. That's very clear. Again, I'm seriously rooting for a total takeover of Samui by people of the Hebronic persuasion now. Bring them on! 

 

Reminder where you're coming from --

 

Bad enough having them as tourists ...

 

Edited by Jingthing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jingthing    34,223
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, JamJar said:

 

Only humourous if you are lacking in knowledge and intelligence. It's not that there weren't Israelis around, it that their numbers grew disproportionately. Their behaviour was always disgusting as far back as I can remember.

 

Once again, travel down to the island and speak to the people who live there. You don't need to take my word for it.

They take the p*ss. Of course in your eyes, that is them refusing to be victims. For me, it is just rude, disgusting and arrogant behaviour. 

 

 

Israelis don't take no crap from haters, that's for sure.:post-4641-1156694572:

It is true generally Israelis wouldn't bother pushing back against someone with an obsessive vile anti-Israeli agenda as I have here. Why waste the time down a black hole? Start another nightclub and get on with the party! 

 

 

Edited by Jingthing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JamJar    479
Just now, Jingthing said:

Israelis don't take no crap from haters, that's for sure.:post-4641-1156694572:

They ran away from me. Literally :smile: 

 

There is your fantasy and there is the reality.

 

You can keep your fantasy. Your life is already sad enough. Let's just say it is clear why you moved to Thailand. You know and I know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jingthing    34,223
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, JamJar said:

They ran away from me. Literally :smile: 

 

There is your fantasy and there is the reality.

 

You can keep your fantasy. Your life is already sad enough. Let's just say it is clear why you moved to Thailand. You know and I know. 

I'd have to see a picture of how scary you look to understand that comment in context.

 

No personal attacks from you. Uh huh. You're a real piece of work. 

Edited by Jingthing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JamJar    479
9 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Sexist, homophobic garbage. It doesn't end with Israelis for you. That's very clear. Again, I'm seriously rooting for a total takeover of Samui by people of the Hebronic persuasion now. Bring them on! 

 

Reminder where you're coming from --

 

Bad enough having them as tourists ...

 

 

 

I was specifically referring to the low lives carrying out illegal activities and also made it clear as to how my opinion of their tourists was formulated.

I also posted relevant links to people of the same opinion worldwide. So it is no small problem. They are exporting a particularly ugly kind of behaviour.

 

Whereas you have nothing but attempted personal abuse to offer.

 

You are just laughable and not in a good way.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jingthing    34,223

I guess it's really getting out of hand there with the Israeli invasion. I hope you're not too heavily invested there ... :whistling:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JamJar    479
2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I'd have to see a picture of how scary you look to understand that comment in context.

 

No personal attacks from you. Uh huh. You're a real piece of work. 

 

Scary as in when a group of them took the p*ss.....  I'll say no more about it here.

 

As I stated, you have your fantasies and I know the reality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

BANGKOK 23 September 2017 10:43
Sponsors
×