Thailand Forum
webfact

Koh Tao Death: Police Say Final Frame Shows Tourist Buying Ticket Off Island

bannork    3,041
3 minutes ago, Khun Han said:

Really? How did you conduct your mass opinion poll of most Thais? I go off what Thai family and friends both here in the UK and in Thailand tell me (maybe you've heard of that newfangled invention called telecommunications?). All know about Koh Tao, and all, to a man and woman, think it woz the mafia wot done it.

Amazingly, I conduct my mass poll by talking to my daughters personally and by talking to them and their friends that I know on Facebook.

I have to report Koh Tao has never come up in conversation, either with them or other Thai relatives. 

• Like 1

bannork    3,041
7 minutes ago, Khun Han said:

Grreat job you've done of bringing them up :sad:.

A cheap remark, I would have expected better from someone who addresses himself as Khun. 

There are plenty of confirmed  murders in Thailand outside Koh Tao which my daughters can be concerned about if they wish.

• Like 1

Khun Han    4,324
21 minutes ago, bannork said:

A cheap remark, I would have expected better from someone who addresses himself as Khun. 

There are plenty of confirmed  murders in Thailand outside Koh Tao which my daughters can be concerned about if they wish.

Then don't bring your family into this discussion as a moral reference point.

Khun Han    4,324
26 minutes ago, bannork said:

Amazingly, I conduct my mass poll by talking to my daughters personally and by talking to them and their friends that I know on Facebook.

I have to report Koh Tao has never come up in conversation, either with them or other Thai relatives. 

So, contrary to your claim, you don't have your finger on the pulse of Thailand's masses.

Khun Han    4,324
31 minutes ago, onthesoi said:

There is nothing to defend(other than reason and logic) ....until a single shred of direct and verifiable evidence is produced by you or anyone else in your little paranoid tinfoil crew.

Oh, we're not a little crew Sweet. Don't you remember the ThaiVisa opinion poll which was conducted when you were posting under another user name?

Khun Han    4,324
30 minutes ago, bannork said:

By the way, you obviously aren't aware of the fact that Khun Han is a large town in lower Isaan.

Scott    11,575

I would suggest members post in a civil manner and stop with the histrionics.   One person is now on suspension.   The remainder can take this as a warning of what may be coming.  

• Like 2

TheLobster    739
On ‎16‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 5:25 PM, TheLobster said:

We have the usual Koh Tao defense crew here: balo, bannork & onthesoi.

Too much crap from Khun Han & Bannork. Stop bickering, post something new or relevant or don't post at all. Pathetic !

• Like 2

xylophone    2,471
On 7/18/2017 at 0:16 AM, TheLobster said:

Too much crap from Khun Han & Bannork. Stop bickering, post something new or relevant or don't post at all. Pathetic !

I know we have gone from the previous Koh Tao thread and moved onto this one, however I was just wondering if it was okay to post something regarding the previous one and also linked to some some recent murders?

Anyway here goes...........I seem to recall that somewhere early on in the murders of poor Hannah and David, that someone of authority here (Thailand) said something along the lines of, "no Thai could have done this". IMO this helped set the scene for a redirection of the investigation away from Thai folk on the island and the rest is history, unfortunately.

However since that time a couple of other events have transpired – – the fact that the military and other figures of authority have been involved in the brutal murders of Rohingyas, as well as setting scores of them adrift without food and water in an unseaworthy boat, hoping that they would perish (an awful death).

AND the dreadful executions in Krabi, where children as young as three years old were executed by a shot to the head, not to mention eleven people executed in all.

What score now to put on the original uttering as posted above?? All nationalities are guilty of atrocities and have been over the centuries so perhaps folk here should get to know themselves a little better and understand that they are no different to any other nationality in this respect.

wakeupplease    1,821

Anyone who knows anything on profiling will know that is not a westerner walking can you see why?

Khun Han    4,324

Is there any reliable witness evidence of Elise seen alive in or around the second resort?

TerrylSky    179

So she buys a ticket to leave and then goes and hangs herself. Yeah, right.

AGareth2    3,192
41 minutes ago, TerrylSky said:

you can check out any time you like 

but you can never leave

?

bannork    3,041
On 31/7/2560 at 9:13 AM, TerrylSky said:

She wasn't even supposed to be on Koh Tao.She had bought a ticket to the mainland at Chumpon, on her way home to Belgium, but for some inexplicable reason she got off the boat at Koh Tao , letting her luggage continue on to Chumpon.