webfact

Koh Tao Death: Police Say Final Frame Shows Tourist Buying Ticket Off Island

158 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Khun Han said:

Well, I just had a look in the 'Samui Times faces libel charges....' thread where you made the claim, and it looks like it got caught in the cull by Metidead on July 5. The deleted post was in reply to this one by me:

Based on what statement by Elise's family? In the last statements I saw from her mum, she was calling it murder.

It must have come from a clip of Thai news put up by the tuk tuk boy or Harold Wilson and his son - removed by Thai visa due to their policy of no Thai  allowed on any forum except the Thai language forum. Believe me Han, I wouldn't have made it up- as I say, 'the news reader says.....' 

9 minutes ago, bannork said:

It must have come from a clip of Thai news put up by the tuk tuk boy or Harold Wilson and his son - removed by Thai visa due to their policy of no Thai  allowed on any forum except the Thai language forum. Believe me Han, I wouldn't have made it up- as I say, 'the news reader says.....' 

But Thai news appear to have made it up (or are they going off what Surat Thani police told them?), because Elise's mum has since repeated her allegations of a cover up.

2 people like this

4 hours ago, balo said:

Nothing new here , this thread will just be 20 pages of  more speculations. 

if only the police reports of the investigation could be that long

2 people like this

9 minutes ago, Khun Han said:

But Thai news appear to have made it up (or are they going off what Surat Thani police told them?), because Elise's mum has since repeated her allegations of a cover up.

You make a good point about what name she used to sign in at the  Poseidon Resort,.

Back to Elise's mum, Michelle. She herself said she was puzzled by her daughter's behaviour- 'Elise seems to went alone to Bangkok one day, without taking her identity papers, that’s not Elise because she was always so well organised.....

We still have so many questions about this Elise never had such a kind of behaviour, she was always very strong.

‘When I saw her by Skype on April 19 she was looking good and smiling a lot.’

http://metro.co.uk/2017/07/09/police-release-final-photo-of-backpacker-found-dead-in-thai-paradise-6766444/

1 hour ago, bannork said:

the thin sarong suggests a woman

Thin sarong, you must have good eyes. It could be someone walking back from the beach with a towel wrapped around their waist.

The most unfortunate any dead person could be is to be fallen under the charge of the perpetually clueless Thai police.

1 person likes this

And the Thai Police find this convincing of What????????

We will just never know what happened to poor Elise and I think in several months from now we'll probably talk about a Louise or a Joanna or a Jimmy who was found hanging upside down with his/her hands tight behind his/her back still wearing diving flippers. One has to conclude that can only have been a suicide.

2 people like this

6 hours ago, Khun Han said:

Anyone else noticed that the name change in the hotel registry doesn't have the 'i' s dotted, unlike her first name? I wonder what a handwiting analyst would make of that?

I think if you look again, the i in Dupuis is the same as the i in her first name. i.e. a very short vertical with the dot a little way above.