Tsm12345

In detention right now about to be deported

480 posts in this topic

ID: 4   Posted

Yeah just saw it. Reading it right now. What's the plan moving forward? I'm 24 years old if I didn't mention that earlier and it's of any use. I still don't get how they declined entry despite me having signed up and paid for language school and having all the neccessary papers + a valid ED visa. It's insane.

2 people like this

ID: 5   Posted

Haha I just realized Kophangan lover is probably the other white guy in detention right now. He's sleeping though.

1 person likes this

ID: 8   Posted

1 hour ago, Tsm12345 said:

I want to live and stay here. What's my best go at coming back? Get a new passport and pray?

A new passport won't be of any help, they can search your movements on multiple criteria, you'd need to change name and DOB too...

To stay and live here, you need a proper visa, on solid grounds; i.e not tourist visas or exemption, ED become fragile because it has been over (ab)used. 

I would NOT stay in Thailand if I wasn't married to a Thai, with two kids, so I stick to the "married" visa.

But clearly, the climate is "Anti-Farang" so they will more and more give visa to Farang money only, with some exception..

You are lucky young man Germany is a great country.

Tchüss..

2 people like this

ID: 9   Posted

hang tough...you can do it...get through the ordeal, first...you can do it...

1 person likes this

Indeed things are tightening up and those without the $ aren't welcome, thailand is all about the $, if you ain't got it they can't get it so you ain't welcome . Airports are hassle and those with lot of visa entries will be interviewed and if goes badly you'll be sat in detention room lol ....

Thailand always been anti farang, just currently they want most of our influence out and only money in . la la land good years are long gone and unlikely ever return .

1 person likes this

Can the German Embassy help?

2 people like this

Does it change things if you get the 20,000 and produce? If you can't get to an ATM maybe a friend could bring the money to you.

Some off topic inflammatory posts have been removed.

2 people like this