Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
webfact

Video reveals the cause of Pattaya’s filthy beach

6 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

I think It will be hard to improve the ocean water quality without regular testing of the water.

Yes...... I agree............. test it and publicize it............ but be careful.............

You see what they can do if you piss them off........they just want the 'big face' (not the 'dirty' face that is reality')

Thais have murdered, stolen and mistreated other Thais for 300 years.  Why do you think they give a rats backside for doing the same to others that would include exposing them to sewerage in Pattaya bay ?

Posted (edited)

its easy take water samples and post results anonymously in this day and age

Edited by phycokiller

I would love to believe most Thais find the desecration of their environment as shocking as we falangs do. Unfortunately, after living here for two decades, I have come to the conclusion that most care little about anybody or anything beyond their immediate family and their own backyards.  Unless and until they acquire a genuine sense of community nothing is going to change for the better.

I question your claim that Thai people care about their own backyards? Not the ones I have seen.

Sent from my SM-J120G using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

Let us talk logic, waste water does not fill a fraction of the sea.

:coffee1:

Where's KOTO Keeper Of The Ocean, who used to publish letters almost weekly in the Pattaya Mail and litter Pattaya with leaflets, and the Pollution Solution Group? This is KOTO's fault.

• Like 1

Let us talk logic, waste water does not fill a fraction of the sea.
:coffee1:

Yes but currents follow along the beach(from junior school geography I think it is called coastal drift) so waste water stays near land and doesn't wash out to sea immediately.

Sent from my SM-J120G using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

wait a minute these pumps were installed to help with the flooiding,they have nothing to do with waste water..this is FAKE NEWS...

Tourists, expats, tour operators are not stupid, no matter what people think....

Thailand can just carry on destroying it's precious natural attractions of the sort, and when all tourists, expats will spend their money elsewhere, they will just have the shit in the sea to cry and ponder what happened!!..