webfact

‘My Mate Nate’ Slammed For Flattening Coins On Train Tracks

313 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Well said. Now there's some substance to your post!

 

Last night on Thai TV there were two bulls locking horns for ages. Both bulls were covered in blood and did not want to continue after 20 minutes or so. The handlers forced them back together. I didn't like it. I'm sure you would not too. This was on one of the major channels.

 

I've watched about 20 of Nate's vids and they are informative and funny. The one with the scorpion I can't find but I'll agree that it's in bad taste (without watching it).

We will never agree that any of his pathetic self-indulgent staged videos are in any way informative except to other self deluded people. Whats on TV has no bearing on this topic but no i would not have liked it.

I see no need for you to appoint yourself as some demi god critical of what people put in there posts or indeed to be patronising as at the begining of your post. He the fool in question is without doubt deserving of everything that is coming his way. I dont mean money or better viewing figures however if someone was to video his comeuppance i would expect it to rate higher than his videos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jeab1980 said:

We will never agree that any of his pathetic self-indulgent staged videos are in any way informative except to other self deluded people. Whats on TV has no bearing on this topic but no i would not have liked it.

I see no need for you to appoint yourself as some demi god critical of what people put in there posts or indeed to be patronising as at the begining of your post. He the fool in question is without doubt deserving of everything that is coming his way. I dont mean money or better viewing figures however if someone was to video his comeuppance i would expect it to rate higher than his videos

I was informing you about a TV programme I watched which for me was far worse than anything Nate has done.

 

You don't seem to like Nate, or his antics. Youth are the future!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, 1024 said:

If animal torture really upsets never own a cat. They are the masters of tormenting for fun.

I run a cat sanctuary; with at the moment 31 cats (although that number might change when I go feed them in 30 minutes) I agree that "they are the masters of tormenting for fun."

 

Kids from the village come to play with them and in my turn teach the kids respect to animals (something that is generally missing in Thailand).

 

I love my cats more than my koi carp.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

I was informing you about a TV programme I watched which for me was far worse than anything Nate has done.

 

You don't seem to like Nate, or his antics. Youth are the future!!

Is that why the vast majority of youths around the 14yr old mark who i know as friends of my lad have 

1 never heard of him or

2 dislike him or 

3 think he is a stupid farang who thinks hes special.

Out of 25 youths i asked 

1 yes 1 thought he was funny and liked some of his videos.

As a straw poll it wont hold up to much but enough for me to realize my thoughts on him are correct.

So yes thank goodness the youths are the future not him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Just what is he doing wrong? His vids are informative and funny. There is more science in some of his vids than Isaan kids get taught in all their schooling.

 

As he matures he will become an icon for the older folk too.

 

Keep up the good work Nate.

 

Good work? 

Haha

 

Well he did loose a lot of possible fans and gained a lot of farang enemies with the English language vid.

 

Asking young Thai girl if shes on her period (as if many thais would understand or know the english)

 

It was cheap and a show of no class.

He then has a hide to apologise but turns straight around to find other offensive stuff like freeze fish in nitrogen and have cats fight with scorpion.

 

I cant see much scientific value in that.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jeab1980 said:

Is that why the vast majority of youths around the 14yr old mark who i know as friends of my lad have 

1 never heard of him or

2 dislike him or 

3 think he is a stupid farang who thinks hes special.

Out of 25 youths i asked 

1 yes 1 thought he was funny and liked some of his videos.

As a straw poll it wont hold up to much but enough for me to realize my thoughts on him are correct.

So yes thank goodness the youths are the future not him.

I do think his following is late teens and above. Maybe you can't see any positives in Nate. Perhaps you don't even like him.

 

In the vid where they are firing sparks at each other I see that they all wear eye protection (if not body armour).

 

And in the vid, what all the recent fuss is about, I notice also that the coins are taped down so they don't fly off and hit someone.

 

My mate - safety conscious - Nate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bamukloy said:

It was cheap and a show of no class.

He then has a hide to apologise but turns straight around to find other offensive stuff like freeze fish in nitrogen and have cats fight with scorpion.

I agree with you. But he is evolving. Keep an eye on his future stuff,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jeab1980 said:

I see no need for you to appoint yourself as some demi god critical of what people put in there posts or indeed to be patronising as at the begining of your post.

I just answer, if I feel there is a need, depending upon what is put onto me.

 

Demi-god. That's a new one for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, owl sees all said:

I run a cat sanctuary; with at the moment 31 cats (although that number might change when I go feed them in 30 minutes) I agree that "they are the masters of tormenting for fun."

 

Kids from the village come to play with them and in my turn teach the kids respect to animals (something that is generally missing in Thailand).

 

I love my cats more than my koi carp.

Nice reply - thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, 1024 said:

Nice reply - thank you

I've always liked cats. The females seem to hang around for years. whilst the boys come and go. Most have names; given to them either by my daughter (7) or her friends. Now and again we hear of a temple that needs a cat and we are happy to oblige.

SN850581.JPG

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

BANGKOK 24 July 2017 09:44
Sponsors