Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
webfact

Tens of thousands sign petition to get 'My Mate Nate' booted out of Thailand

Kicking him out for being an idiot? I am not defending the guy, but seriously folks, all he needs is a magical mystery tour behind a 7-11 and then all is ok. Deportation? Come on!:post-4641-1156693976:

• Like 1

An off-topic post and replies removed.    Please don't suggest illegal methods of dealing with him.  

Thai kids love watching him.. I bet the 30,000 that signed have kids that watch him also. 

He has done a good good job at them digging up an old law never used.

Thai kids love watching him.. I bet the 30,000 that signed have kids that watch him also. 

He has done a good good job at them digging up an old law never used.

You know, in some bizarre way, he may just be widening the children's horizons to beyond Thailand?

A nob but a useful nob. You can use nobs to open doors...

His problems may begin when the powers that be decide that they want to keep the door closed.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, darksidedog said:

He is a horrible parasite and I will be overjoyed to see him get arrested and thrown out of the country. I won't shed a single tear if he happens to get thrown in the local jail for a while first though. Scumbag gives foreigners a bad name.

Gives foreigners a bad name?

I can see more distasteful behavior sullying foreigners' collective name every day around Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza.

42 minutes ago, Somtamnication said:

Kicking him out for being an idiot? I am not defending the guy, but seriously folks, all he needs is a magical mystery tour behind a 7-11 and then all is ok. Deportation? Come on!:post-4641-1156693976:

lol good point.

:)

Posted (edited)

What he did do was destroy the Kings Head on the coins. It is illegal to mess with Thai money by tearing it, or burning it or stepping on it as this is a direct assault against the Thai royalty.  If they want to kick him out of put him in jail, then that is where they need to start. 

Edited by holy cow cm
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

If anyone sees him before he gets kicked out, kindly douse him in liquid nitrogen, lock him in a room with some scorpions, and then stick him to a railway track to see how his strength compares to those of the coins.

Edited by auntyedna
grammar mistake
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Sanook quoted an expert from a Lat Krabang engineering institute - Mongkhol Mongkholwongjot - as saying that while coins on the tracks could not derail a train, over time they could cause damage to the wheels and tracks limiting their lifespan.

Does he mean if someone would for the next 10 years replace the coins after each train passing, or if someone would put coins all the way of the thousands of km of track.

Something isn't clear from the statement