webfact

Fifty strong raiding parties come up with no drugs in Saturday crackdown in Pattaya

23 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, yellowboat said:

Cambodia and Vietnam too.  The junta is killing Thailand's future returning  tourists.  These people may not come back.  If you are in sales, you want to keep selling to the same customers over and over again, but not Thailand.  It prefers to spend time and money on constantly finding new customers.  This hostile approach towards tourists is benefiting their neighbor's tourism industry. 

Been hearing this for decades. Thailand will continue doing fine. i wouldn't wring my hands too much.

12 hours ago, Lupatria said:

Germany's best selling tabloid even headlined recently:

Sex Tourism- Spain becomes Europe's Thailand!

Ever heard of Zakynthos ?  Other Greek island destinations with established or growing reputations as well...

Why would police test people for drugs, this I don't understand.

They wouldnt test me period without reasonable suspicion which would be impossible. The day it happens will be the last day ever in Thailand for myself nailed on.

1 person likes this

57 minutes ago, nasanews said:

Why would police test people for drugs, this I don't understand.

Am assuming that you aren't being serious.....??

2 minutes ago, Chivas said:

Am assuming that you aren't being serious.....??

I am serious and I want to know why, is it to blackmale them or just dump them into prison!

Just now, nasanews said:

I am serious and I want to know why, is it to blackmale them or just dump them into prison!

Are you for real.....??  Drugs are ILLEGAL period.....what is it about that you dont comprehend....??  Blackmail for what....??   Contrary to popular belief Thailands Police are not entirely the keystone cops that some believe

1 person likes this

Multiple off topic posts, flames a personal attack and even an experince with a traffic accident (again) has been removed, also replies.