snoop1130

Alleged Attackers In Krabi Massacre 'Will Be Executed,' Police Chief Says

37 posts in this topic

Alleged Attackers In Krabi Massacre 'Will Be Executed,' Police Chief Says

By Teeranai Charuvastra, Staff Reporter

สอบบังฟัต-696x494.jpg

Police commanders question murder suspect Surifat Bannobwongsakul at an army base in Krabi on Saturday

KRABI — Police said Sunday they arrested a man who engineered a home invasion which left a local official along with seven family members dead in Krabi province last week.

Surifat Bannobwongsakul, 41, was detained without a court warrant Saturday evening and accused of killing village administrator Worayuth Sanlang and his relatives, including his two young daughters, at their residence. The June 10 incident has drawn widespread attention due to the savage nature of the crimes.

Full Story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2017/07/17/alleged-attackers-krabi-massacre-will-executed-cop-says/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2017-7-17

8 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

Alleged Attackers In Krabi Massacre 'Will Be Executed,'

Love the headline...shouldn't you be 100% sure that they are guilty before executing them?

al·leged
əˈlejd/
adjective
adjective: alleged
  1. (of an incident or a person) said, without proof, to have taken place or to have a specified illegal or undesirable quality.
1 person likes this

45 minutes ago, halloween said:

I thought that would be up to the courts.

No the police execute their own or get them to jump of tall buildings 

Methinks the manure will be truly spread when it hits the fan and those that must be obeyed realize what that statement from the police implies.

1 person likes this

Yes we say you are guilty so you must be. Now all you have to do is prove your innocence! Thai justice is in our pockets.   

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, z42 said:

What a plonker, after that uber crooked former police commissionee Somyot I thought the RTP would at least attempt to bring in someone seemingly less corrupt and stupid... But as expected this guy is proving himself to be a prize idiot.

I am all for executing the perps of this disgusting crime, but that they haven't done a reenactment yet is quite fishy.. 

You are quite right. Nothing is official until the re-enactment has been completed. Perhaps the reward (envelopes) hasn't been organised yet so there might be some delay until everything falls into place.

1 person likes this

ID: 12   Posted (edited)

Hip Hip Hooray, one by one, bullet in the back of the head in front of their families I hope, if proven to be guilty by the courts of course 555

Edited by 4MyEgo

Sleep with one eye open in police custody, if you know what's good for you!

3 hours ago, halloween said:

I thought that would be up to the courts.

Or the PM, but as they aren't Burmese he might hold his tongue.