webfact

American man found hanged in Pattaya

48 posts in this topic

On 7/21/2017 at 11:06 PM, 4MyEgo said:

Yes I suppose your right, must try and hang myself with my hands tied behind my back sometime in the future, what's with the bar girl question as that went straight over the top ?

I've read that people committing suicide tie their hands together so they die instead of changing their mind and extricating themselves from the noose at the last minute. 

I'm sure there's been at least one murder made to look like a suicide but it would be simple to tie a knot around one hand, wrap it around the other and tighten it with your teeth, step through your hands so they're behind you, then stock your head in a noose. 

The bar bar girl comment was because 100% of the time a farang commits suicide here, no matter if they're depressed, pennyless and destitute or terminally ill and in chronic pain someone always claims it's murder and their gold-digging bar girl wife or girlfriend was behind it to steal their money. 

Same suspiscion every time a six foot, drunk farang falls off a balcony that has a 2.5 foot high railing. 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Guitar God said:

I've read that people committing suicide tie their hands together so they die instead of changing their mind and extricating themselves from the noose at the last minute. 

I'm sure there's been at least one murder made to look like a suicide but it would be simple to tie a knot around one hand, wrap it around the other and tighten it with your teeth, step through your hands so they're behind you, then stock your head in a noose. 

The bar bar girl comment was because 100% of the time a farang commits suicide here, no matter if they're depressed, pennyless and destitute or terminally ill and in chronic pain someone always claims it's murder and their gold-digging bar girl wife or girlfriend was behind it to steal their money. 

Same suspiscion every time a six foot, drunk farang falls off a balcony that has a 2.5 foot high railing. 

Very valid and explainable points, thx