Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
webfact

The latest hit - protection from sun and rain - now there's only the police to worry about!

johng    2,997
good god  , can you ever see anything except a disastrous ending to anything   ? i think not    ?

1501158683691.jpg

hansnl    2,483
9 hours ago, JoePai said:

if someone could make something sturdy, functional, safe and cheap they would make a fortune

They have already - it is called a "car'

A car?

Really?

Sturdy?

Oh well, it depends what you call sturdy

Functional?

OK, mostly.

Safe?

Are you serious?

Cheap?

Not really, and artificially expensive because of price agreements between manufacturers and taxes.

tandor    289
21 hours ago, darksidedog said:

I remember discussing exactly this with a friend a few years ago, after I had got completely drowned one day riding home in miserable weather. I said that if someone could make something sturdy, functional, safe and cheap they would make a fortune, as every bike would want one. We even got to some preliminary sketches on a design to see how it would need to be attached. I am glad that someone has now done it, and I will be buying one when I see them for sale. I note though the comment that they were good "if you didn't go too fast" which seems sensible given the wind factor.

..The Flying Nun ..Sister Patrille comes to mind.

tandor    289
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, ujayujay said:

Next Bullshit on LOS Streets.

..Cats ears on helmets are hilarious.

Edited by tandor

Rodjrin    9

I have an idea for stabilizing in crosswinds and turbulence. Just cut a dozen or so holes on each side lol. I'll get my coat.

lockyv7    0

wonder if the young kids will try and turn the cap on top backwards to look cool. 

inThailand    601

I love it! Buy a motorbike raincoat that doubles as a body bag! Does it come with a toe tag?

jacko45k    4,470

If they have one hand on an umbrella it means the phone has to be put down. With this it can still be used... must be a winner.

johng    2,997

The phone goes into the crook of their neck ,right hand on throttle ,left hand holding umbrella.

elgenon    434

The "bill" of the cap looks like it would catch the wind as you drove , slowing you and it also could break off and hit another vehicle if you go too fast. Might cause steering problems too.

If this is defamatory please delete. : )

digger70    132

A disaster waiting to happen,Not safe on a motorbike.Police should Ban them before people getting killed(won't happen overnight but people will get killed)..Amen ,R.I.P.