Jump to content
Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
orlandian

Forgot to do the 90 day report online

Recommended Posts

Hi Everyone,

I am on Ed visa in BKK and my 90 day report is due on two days. I went to the online reporting site and it says can only do it online 7 days before expiry.

Since I would like to save a trip to the immigration in Chaengwattana, can someone suggest a good cheap agent that could do the reporting on my behalf.

Many thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The online reporting had been until the past week or so. I think it was down while your were within 15 to 7 days before the report date window.

Chaeng Wattana is not the only place where you can do your report. You can do it at one the following locations.

Quote

1. Imperial World Ladprao, 5 Floor , Ladprao Road, Wang Tong Lang, Bangkok
Tel. : 0-2530-4535-6 ��Р 0-2530-4660-1 

2. Big C Supercenter , Don Mueang Branch (Saphan Mai) , Bangkok 
Open since 19 Dec, 2016

3. Big C Supercenter , Rat Burana Branch , Bangkok
Open since 19 Dec, 2016

Service time Mon-Fri 10:30 - 18:30 Closed on OFFICIAL HOLIDAYS

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The online reporting had been until the past week or so. I think it was down while your were within 15 to 7 days before the report date window.

Chaeng Wattana is not the only place where you can do your report. You can do it at one the following locations.

 

Many thanks @ubonjoe for the quick response...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick one for ubonjoe. I have been away at work so my 90-day has 'reset'. Is it still OK to do my first 90-day report online or does it have to be done at an office?

 

I recall having difficulties the year before last and it wasn't clear if it was due to the online reporting site having issues, or reporting outside the 15 to 7 day window or the fact that I wasn't in the 90-day system yet. As I recall, the website posts a generic 'cannot' flag which leads a lot to presume the system is down. Have they re-engineered it along with the main site update?

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Quick one for ubonjoe. I have been away at work so my 90-day has 'reset'. Is it still OK to do my first 90-day report online or does it have to be done at an office?

 

I recall having difficulties the year before last and it wasn't clear if it was due to the online reporting site having issues, or reporting outside the 15 to 7 day window or the fact that I wasn't in the 90-day system yet. As I recall, the website posts a generic 'cannot' flag which leads a lot to presume the system is down. Have they re-engineered it along with the main site update?

 

Thanks

You should be able to do the report online.

No changes to the system. If you get the contact your local office it means you are not in the system for you entered something wrong.

Use this link to the site to bypass the terms and conditions page. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The last time I checked to make a 90 days report online, it worked only with Internet Explorer... Maybe I missed a post but it now works with Firefox (at least with the link provided by Ubonjoe)!
FF will tell you that the site is not secured and ask you to go back. If you click on "Advanced" you can choose "Make an exception". Then a new window opens and you can confirm the exception.
And now you can make your 90 days report online with Firefox. I didn't check with Chrome but I guess there will be a similar procedure to enter the 90 days reporting site.

 

Have a nice week :smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick question to Ubon Joe, how many days proir to a Permission to stay, due to retirement, may I apply for renewal in Phuket? Thank you for your time.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

sorry thought it was another online thing.

but the self addressed envelope with a 9 Baht stamp is easy. 

keep a sign somewhere with your date due so you don't forget.
I don't like the online thing at all.  







 

Edited by maewang99

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Jedsada3 said:

The last time I checked to make a 90 days report online, it worked only with Internet Explorer... Maybe I missed a post but it now works with Firefox (at least with the link provided by Ubonjoe)!
FF will tell you that the site is not secured and ask you to go back. If you click on "Advanced" you can choose "Make an exception". Then a new window opens and you can confirm the exception.
And now you can make your 90 days report online with Firefox. I didn't check with Chrome but I guess there will be a similar procedure to enter the 90 days reporting site.

 

Have a nice week :smile:

It is not a problem getting on the site with any browser. The problem starts when you try to enter info on page one of the application and doing the captcha. You will find it hard to enter the info since does not respond to the keykeystrokes properly.

The security message is the same on any browser. But if using IE Tab on Chrome (what I use) or Firefox it is a small popup message that allows you to click yes to ignore it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Inepto Cracy said:

Quick question to Ubon Joe, how many days proir to a Permission to stay, due to retirement, may I apply for renewal in Phuket? Thank you for your time.

 

Thirty days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

Thirty days.

Thank you Ubon Joe for the very quick response. Thank you for your time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Jedsada3 said:

The last time I checked to make a 90 days report online, it worked only with Internet Explorer... Maybe I missed a post but it now works with Firefox (at least with the link provided by Ubonjoe)!
FF will tell you that the site is not secured and ask you to go back. If you click on "Advanced" you can choose "Make an exception". Then a new window opens and you can confirm the exception.
And now you can make your 90 days report online with Firefox. I didn't check with Chrome but I guess there will be a similar procedure to enter the 90 days reporting site.

 

Have a nice week :smile:

My Firefox blocks it as an insecure site! Says incorrectly configured.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

My Firefox blocks it as an insecure site! Says incorrectly configured.

All browsers give you a security warning. It has been that way for 2 years. Just tell it you want to go on the site.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's worrying that when you try to use the Thai 90 Day reporting site you get a warning from Chrome saying that it is NOT a secure site and the https tag is flagged as false 

So our passport details are not being sent securely -  I am sure hackers are aware of this and rubbing their hands together in glee as they get new details weekly!!!!

Screen Shot 2017-08-01 at 10.31.18.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheMacMan said:

It's worrying that when you try to use the Thai 90 Day reporting site you get a warning from Chrome saying that it is NOT a secure site and the https tag is flagged as false 

If you check why it is shown as not secure you will find that it is because of the certificate immigration did.

This was all discussed 2 years ago when went to the secure site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

BANGKOK 17 December 2017 17:03
Sponsors
×