Jump to content
Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
snoop1130

Child rapists on the loose in Koh Phangan

Recommended Posts

snoop1130    605

Child rapists on the loose in Koh Phangan

 

CiHZjUdJ5HPNXJ92GO1Q1OD32Or8Njaubf.jpg

 

Police are hunting two men who abducted, raped and imprisoned a 13 year old girl on the island of Koh Pangan.

A warrant has been issued for the arrest of two men on charges of rape and abduction.

The uncle of the victim went to report to Koh Pangan police that his niece had been raped twice in July.

In the first incident at the start of the month she was abducted while out walking in the Ban Chaloke Lam area by two men in a pick-up.


She was taken to a sala used as a viewing spot where one man held her down and the other raped her.

She was allowed to go home but said nothing about her ordeal.

Then on July 30th she was taken away again by the same men. This time she was imprisoned in a house where she was locked up in a bedroom and raped by one of the men.

She managed to escape later and raised the alarm with locals who contacted her uncle who then took her to a hospital.

The police then became involved.

Investigations on the island led to warrants being issued by the court in Koh Samui.

The men are currently being hunted. They were not named in the Thai Rath story.

 

Source: https://www.thairath.co.th/content/1027169

 
tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-8-4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oldgent    414

this is horrific poor little girl her life is destroyed. unfortunately the perpetrators if

and when caught will not get a proper sentence.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stargrazer9889    898

When these two guys are caught they should also lose their eggs before anything else

happens with their sentences.

Geezer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roger Harris    31

Yes remove the block and tackle so their sex life is finished, then lock them up to play mummies & daddies in prision.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
farcanell    1,455
Posted (edited)

When they are caught.....

 

this is when a xmas tree sized sock, for the hanging of, is required.

Edited by farcanell
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ludo55    14

Something strange about this story, did she know these men. She was out walking (where) on the first occasion and said nothing about being raped. And on the second occasion the same two men just happened to find her again. Even stranger was the fact that only one of them raped her. More to this than meets the eye!

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Get Real    1,467

What a lovely place to travel. If you are a child you risk getting raped. For grown-ups it´s Koh Tao that is the way to go. get murdered for free. At least it saves you the boring hours on the plane home. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ludo55    14
4 hours ago, billd766 said:

 

Nice attempt at blaming the victim.

 

Do you do a line in conspiracy theories too?

 

:bah:

Where do you see that I blame the girl? All I said was that there was more to this. Of course they should be hunted down but knowing the RTP, her claims won't be taken seriously, and if they are it'll be a piss poor penalty when it goes to Court

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
greenchair    4,133
7 hours ago, Ludo55 said:

Something strange about this story, did she know these men. She was out walking (where) on the first occasion and said nothing about being raped. And on the second occasion the same two men just happened to find her again. Even stranger was the fact that only one of them raped her. More to this than meets the eye!

At 13 years old even if she said yes It's statutory rape. 

A 13 year old is always innocent. 

A grown man in that situation is always guilty no matter the circumstances. 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
billd766    9,787
4 hours ago, Ludo55 said:

Where do you see that I blame the girl? All I said was that there was more to this. Of course they should be hunted down but knowing the RTP, her claims won't be taken seriously, and if they are it'll be a piss poor penalty when it goes to Court

 

Look at greenchairs post below yours.

 

If a child is only 13 years old it is still STATUTORY RAPE even if she agrees.

 

Now in my mind and probably in many others that makes her a victim.

 

How CAN there be more than this?

 

If you believe that there is then you are one sick individual.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ludo55    14
1 hour ago, billd766 said:

 

Look at greenchairs post below yours.

 

If a child is only 13 years old it is still STATUTORY RAPE even if she agrees.

 

Now in my mind and probably in many others that makes her a victim.

 

How CAN there be more than this?

 

If you believe that there is then you are one sick individual.

I am also entitled to an opinion. As your profile states, maybe you are too preserved?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
billd766    9,787
12 hours ago, Ludo55 said:

I am also entitled to an opinion. As your profile states, maybe you are too preserved?

 

Of course you are entitled to your opinion but to say that there is more to this is wrong.

 

There is no "MORE" to this at all.

 

The girl is 13, so ANY form of intercourse with her is rape whether she agreed or not.

 

If the girl was your daughter would say that there was more to this, or not?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

BANGKOK 24 August 2017 02:19
Sponsors
×