Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
snoop1130

Child rapists on the loose in Koh Phangan

My Thai ex wife was raped by soldiers while walking home from school in the sixties, she was 12. Her life was changed forever, nothing much changes in these backward societies.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

YetAnother    1,684
21 hours ago, billd766 said:

Of course you are entitled to your opinion but to say that there is more to this is wrong.

There is no "MORE" to this at all.

The girl is 13, so ANY form of intercourse with her is rape whether she agreed or not.

If the girl was your daughter would say that there was more to this, or not?

agreed; sex with a 13 year old GIRL is just so,so wrong; thus the law; really hard to fathom an adult male's mindset on this

• Like 2

Get Real    1,467
2 hours ago, Happy enough said:

really? utter nonsense

Yeah! I know.

Happy enough    269
On ‎06‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 8:32 AM, Headphone Jack said:

My Thai ex wife was raped by soldiers while walking home from school in the sixties, she was 12. Her life was changed forever, nothing much changes in these backward societies.

its not a backward society. its sad that happened to her. i'm not going to guess where she was walking. pretty obvious

HooHaa    4,623
On 8/5/2017 at 2:17 PM, Ludo55 said:

Something strange about this story, did she know these men. She was out walking (where) on the first occasion and said nothing about being raped. And on the second occasion the same two men just happened to find her again. Even stranger was the fact that only one of them raped her. More to this than meets the eye!

dude its a fishing village with one road through it. if she was walking they could not have helped but see her.

billd766    9,787
5 hours ago, Happy enough said:

its not a backward society. its sad that happened to her. i'm not going to guess where she was walking. pretty obvious

Wow. Another victim blamer.

• Thanks 1

wakeupplease    1,649
On 8/8/2017 at 7:11 AM, Happy enough said:

really? utter nonsense

So you like the idea of children being raped and tourists being murdered then

Or could it be in never never land this does not happen

some cannot see the truth as they have told all their friends back home how wonderful it is here and things like this never happen as a T could never do this

I cannot have things said like this as it spoils my cheap retirement party

greenchair    4,133
8 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

some cannot see the truth as they have told all their friends back home how wonderful it is here and things like this never happen as a T could never do this

Oh seriously , stay on topic. 

That was 3 years ago. The case is finished. everyone else has moved on. This is a new case about a 13 year old girl. 

Happy enough    269
8 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

Well I'm pretty far from retirement if you must know and know plenty of Thai British families in the U.K. Who prefer it there. Some prefer it here. And your problem is what exactly. Please do explain. I'm intrigued by your hatred for this generally very nice place 

• Like 1

oldgent    414

the Yemen know how to deal with Child rapists the scum raped a four year old they shot him 5 times

and strung him upside down on a crane for all to see

wakeupplease    1,649
On 8/10/2017 at 0:35 AM, greenchair said:

Oh seriously , stay on topic. 

That was 3 years ago. The case is finished. everyone else has moved on. This is a new case about a 13 year old girl. 

A case like these are never finished in a civilized country until the culprits are in jail even if it takes 50 years, rape and murder cases never end until those who did it are caught, we are on topic.

greenchair    4,133
3 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

A case like these are never finished in a civilized country until the culprits are in jail even if it takes 50 years, rape and murder cases never end until those who did it are caught, we are on topic.

They are in jail. They didn't appeal to the supreme court. They no longer protest their innocence.  the lawyers have all gone home. human rights groups have found truly innocent people .The press have moved on to worthier causes. All of the above have accepted this. 

Why can't you? ??

No need to answer that.