Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
Jonathan Fairfield

Flights from Hua Hin to Kuala Lumpur get a little closer

spidermike007    8,398

Anything that can be done to remedy this absolute travesty, is a good thing. I understand an important man did not like the noise before. No longer an issue. Come on guys. Lets get it together. Hua Hin is one of the most underutilized airports in the world, and by far the most underutilized in Thailand. It is a boil on the face of Thai tourism. Get those flights going, and do it as fast as you humanly can. Hua Hin desperately needs an airport. 

Time to man up, and do the right thing by your people, and the tourists that travel here.

• Like 1

spidermike007    8,398
On 8/8/2017 at 3:04 AM, Felt 35 said:

Amazing........ foreigners have settle in Hua Hin because it up to now have been a bit more quiet and with a bit more slow going and well behaving foreign residents and still many want an relative idyllic town only disturbed by Scandinavians crossing the road to be terrorised by until now a relaxing airport turning nightmare with low fare confused tourist most interested in prices at the food court at Marked Village :omfg:

There is nothing quiet about Hua Hin these days. It is massively congested, and the development is rampant. What part of quiet are you seeing? Compared to what? Bangkok? Los Angeles?

Felt 35    315
On ‎09‎.‎08‎.‎2017 at 1:12 PM, spidermike007 said:

There is nothing quiet about Hua Hin these days. It is massively congested, and the development is rampant. What part of quiet are you seeing? Compared to what? Bangkok? Los Angeles?

I cycle regularly soi 112 and go West. 3-4 hours a Saturday or Sunday morning and just a few cars around. Even midweek and also afternoon its relatively worry free to cycle in that area. (Btw, Its similar to Phuket 15 years ago but not to think about now) But guys/gals keep welcoming tour buses, light rail trams and flights landing in the middle of Hua Hin and yourself and many others are part of squeeze yourself out of Hua Hin eh unless of course soi  bintbath is your style :saai:  I compare with my short experience living 3 years in Bangkok, 15 years in Phuket and now lastely nearly two years on and of in Hua Hin:smile:

Edited by Felt 35

spidermike007    8,398
8 hours ago, Felt 35 said:

I cycle regularly soi 112 and go West. 3-4 hours a Saturday or Sunday morning and just a few cars around. Even midweek and also afternoon its relatively worry free to cycle in that area. (Btw, Its similar to Phuket 15 years ago but not to think about now) But guys/gals keep welcoming tour buses, light rail trams and flights landing in the middle of Hua Hin and yourself and many others are part of squeeze yourself out of Hua Hin eh unless of course soi  bintbath is your style :saai:  I compare with my short experience living 3 years in Bangkok, 15 years in Phuket and now lastely nearly two years on and of in Hua Hin:smile:

Your point is well taken. In fact, I like Hua Hin quite alot. I visit regularly. I was referring to Phetkasem, and the surrounding areas. But, HH is a very pleasant town, and the hills are quite nice.

Felt 35    315
8 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Your point is well taken. In fact, I like Hua Hin quite alot. I visit regularly. I was referring to Phetkasem, and the surrounding areas. But, HH is a very pleasant town, and the hills are quite nice.

8 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Do I glimpse another cyclist.....mountain bike :smile: