Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
webfact

Trump warns 'fire and fury' if North Korea threatens U.S., Pyongyang weighs Guam strike

mesquite    3,415
40 minutes ago, attrayant said:

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R44260.pdf

Page 15.  Officials can be impeached for any reason, regardless of when it happened.

And once again, impeachment is not a judicial process. There is no "trial", no evidence presented, no witnesses questioned and no jury to render a verdict. It is entirely a political process, requiring only a simple majority vote from the House and a two-thirds majority vote in the Senate.

Page 15 does not say that, BTW. 

attrayant    2,084

I'm not sure what's wrong with your reading comprehension.  The statement "Officials can be impeached for any reason, regardless of when it happened" is my analysis of the events I quoted from page 15, showing where an official had been impeached for events that happened prior to his holding public office.  Now who's trolling?

craigt3365    17,358
11 hours ago, mesquite said:

You knew that I meant when he was president.  Civil lawsuits before he was president mean nothing and there is no proof he lied. in those.  Stop trolling, though being a "made guy" I know you don't have to.  BTW how many times have you been suspended?  I would guess none.

Calm down. You never qualified your statement. You said he never lied under oath. I proved he did. And it was a sword testimony to Congress!

Accept it. And this is not trolling.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

craigt3365    17,358
10 hours ago, mesquite said:

Before he was president, lying under oath would result in a conviction for perjury.  Do you have a link to Trump's convictions for perjury?  I don't recall him ever being charged, let alone convicted, but I could be wrong.

That's kinda like saying he is a drunk driver. Done it many times but never caught.  So it's ok. LOL

Amazing you support someone like this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

attrayant    2,084

I've never been caught speeding, therefore I've never, ever exceeded the speed limit.  True story.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

mogandave    2,063

Yes, the fact that the orange buffoon is a liar is enough. What he lies about or whether or not he is caught makes no difference.

Impeach 45!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

hawker9000    3,826
Posted (edited)

"Pyongyang weighs Guam strike."

ROFL

"Ummm, should we strike Guam and get ourselves blown off the map?   Or step down, stop the provocations, cancel all the military BS, get rid of the nuke crap, make nice with Big Brother up north, start behaving rationally, let the people eat, and watch the aid & trade just come flooding in?   Hmmmm."

Tough choice I guess if you're a wacko screaming psychopath.

Edited by hawker9000

Ruffian Dick    152

They're both just ignorant, thinking that screaming louder and making bigger threats will make the other guy back down. I'll be polite and call that unsophisticated...

hawker9000    3,826
They're both just ignorant, thinking that screaming louder and making bigger threats will make the other guy back down. I'll be polite and call that unsophisticated...

Yeah, all that appeasement and apologizing worked sooooo much better...

"Unsophisticated" perhaps, but epic improvement over what came before!

ilostmypassword    6,273
22 minutes ago, hawker9000 said:

Yes, Trump is going to stand up to those North Koreans just like he did to the Syrians.  No chance at all that this is just more bluster.

Ruffian Dick    152
15 hours ago, hawker9000 said:

Well, we weren't at the brink of war before.

hawker9000    3,826
3 hours ago, Ruffian Dick said:

Well, we weren't at the brink of war before.

BECAUSE of all the appeasement and apologizing!  Duh.  And look where it gets us now.  Appeasement and apologies are how some people handle being successfully intimidated and postpone the inevitable confrontation for others to have to deal with.   Meanwhile,  the appeasement and apologies only serve to embolden the thug and ensure he'll continue the pattern!   No one but an idiot could think that "statesmanship" OR fail to foresee the outcome. 

Andaman Al    5,387
1 hour ago, hawker9000 said:

BECAUSE of all the appeasement and apologizing!  Duh.  And look where it gets us now.  Appeasement and apologies are how some people handle being successfully intimidated and postpone the inevitable confrontation for others to have to deal with.   Meanwhile,  the appeasement and apologies only serve to embolden the thug and ensure he'll continue the pattern!   No one but an idiot could think that "statesmanship" OR fail to foresee the outcome. 

And I thought you were a Trump supporter and there you are having nailed him on the head. Great post thanks.

Ruffian Dick    152
33 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

And I thought you were a Trump supporter and there you are having nailed him on the head. Great post thanks.

I think he was referring to the Korean guy, but I could be wrong.