tomster

High quality sticker printer needed...

I'm looking for a sticker printing company that can make stickers like in the youtube video below.

I've tried one place in Mae Rim, but they could only do the sort that are cut out and you have to peel the letters off one by one to apply yourself.

I'm presuming there are some shops here that can do them, but not all:

Thanks in advance.

Id try out Meesin Printing shop in Pantip Plaza....its on the 3rd floor and from Chan Klan road its in the left rear corner as you look at the plaza.

Ive had a bit of printing done there including stickers (But not the type youre after). They use UV inks so you dont get fading.

There are many types of media in their shop so Id think they can do what you want... worth a look.

chiang-mai-meesin-printing-shop-@pantip-plaza-11321.jpg

Edited by CMKiwi
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, CMKiwi said:

Id try out Meesin Printing shop in Pantip Plaza....its on the 3rd floor and from Chan Klan road its in the left rear corner as you look at the plaza.

Ive had a bit of printing done there including stickers (But not the type youre after). They use UV inks so you dont get fading.

There are many types of media in their shop so Id think they can do what you want... worth a look.

chiang-mai-meesin-printing-shop-@pantip-plaza-11321.jpg

Thanks, will give them a go.

There are 2-3 American outfits who do just this and ship cheaply.  Can't remember their names--just Google it up.  You can see a final edit on their sites.  One Thai online company I looked at wouldn't work with me  on final edit until I paid.

No thanks (!)

BTW, if you DO find. a local option--please post.

I am looking to print smallish quantities of 25mm round and 30x40mm oval stickers myself.

• Like 1

Chiang Mai leaves a lot to be desired when it comes to graphic arts studios.

In Bangkok there is IQ Lab; Bloom Digital Pro Lab, and several other good ones. Here, you're not exactly spoiled for choice.

However, there is a studio that I've been dealing with for quite a while now that does excellent work. Hi-res art scans from originals, digital ink jet prints on archival paper that compare favorably with Iris prints that I've had done in the US. I also had stickers printed recently as a package deal - scan/print - from my originals. Fully satisfied, and the price was reasonable.

Check them out. If they don't do vinyl cut decals themselves I'm sure they could tell you the best place to have them done.

Pattrara Prepress

242/2 Maneenoparat, A. Muang

053210816,  053404397

Located on a soi off Maneenoparat just west of Chang Puak Gate.

Good luck with what you're working on.