Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
chopper23

Do Japanese women only date Japanese men?

Yes I know this is Thailand, but do Japanese women see other races, like white, black men I want to try a fortune cookie would be nice. Where! 

• Confused 1

A few years ago, stayng in Tokyo, a japanesse woman told me that they usually call us 'ALIENS', so here is the answer.

OP what a sheltered life you lead.

Japanese girls are great; they are adventurous, (i've met them travelling in yemen, syria, iran, turkey, pakistan) have education, style, they know a lot about western culture, music and movies. one thing i really like is they wear decent clothes not badly made cheap market clothes made from low quality material.oh yea, and i've never met one who wanted a penny from me.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, samsensam said:

one thing i really like is they wear decent clothes not badly made cheap market clothes made from low quality material....

One way to pick them out from other Asians in a crowd, BTW.

Buy yourself a hug Hello Kitty stuffed doll and go to Isetan in Central World. 

Treat the doll like she was your daughter, go to a restaurant and buy it a drink...within no time there'll be japanese ladies around you.

22 hours ago, samsensam said:

OP what a sheltered life you lead.

Japanese girls are great; they are adventurous, (i've met them travelling in yemen, syria, iran, turkey, pakistan) have education, style, they know a lot about western culture, music and movies. one thing i really like is they wear decent clothes not badly made cheap market clothes made from low quality material.oh yea, and i've never met one who wanted a penny from me.

Hmmm.  Most I have met want money.  But if one looks penniless, then I guess they won't.

On ‎09‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 10:15 PM, Tarteso said:

A few years ago, stayng in Tokyo, a japanesse woman told me that they usually call us 'ALIENS', so here is the answer.

That is not the answer, as there are woman that do date other races.

Posted (edited)

They can only go with Japanese men no problem.  They are not good lovers from my experience. They are noisy fake screech and squeal way too much for my liking.

Edited by bkk6060
  • Like 1

Yes, they do only like Japanese men. And nowadays, according to recent studies, 50% of young Japanese women are asexual and around 60% of Japanese men are still virgins at the age of 30. They focus on their careers and live largely asexual lives. If you don't believe me, you can search the latest news from Japan. There have been several studies and surveys published recently that have confirmed exactly what I wrote above.

On 8/9/2017 at 10:19 PM, Berkshire said:

I lived in Japan years ago and there was a subculture of really, really hot Japanese women who were into black guys.  Not sure if it's still going on, but this seemed to bother the local white guys more than the Japanese guys.

That's not true. They like only Japanese men with plenty of money, or are asexual. See my comment above.

Posted (edited)
On August 9, 2017 at 7:19 AM, Berkshire said:

I lived in Japan years ago and there was a subculture of really, really hot Japanese women who were into black guys.  Not sure if it's still going on, but this seemed to bother the local white guys more than the Japanese guys.

True. When I first visited Japan in 1989, there were a number of black Americans working at the airport. One of them told me they lived In Japan because it was so easy for black guys to get laid. I have no idea if they are still allowed to work as I have not left the waiting area for switching international flights ever since. 

Edited by Ulysses G.

On ‎11‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 0:27 PM, Thainess said:

That's not true. They like only Japanese men with plenty of money, or are asexual. See my comment above.

It is true and they date the Thai beach guys in Phuket too.

That's too general of a statement. A friend of mine has a Japanese wife.