Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
TPUBON

Spinning mop buckets parts

TPUBON    23

It took about 2 hours but it was experimenting. Learning. Practicing. If 2 hours are spent every time this part was needed to be made, it wouldn't be worth it. Now that it is in the program, it's just a click.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

VocalNeal    1,301

I recommend purchasing a new 3M mop. There is no mechanism in the bucket just a spiral thingy in the mop handle. Spins very dry with one or two gently pushes. Just flick the lever on the handle and push down.  Much easier to use and gentle. Not expensive.

1432_XY003838501.jpg

• Like 1

Moonlover    771
3 hours ago, impulse said:

I used to think the same, preferring my industrial grade, lasts forever, safety yellow, Rubbermaid wringer bucket.  Until I actually used the cheapo spinner units.  True they are pretty much disposable.  But they sure are convenient, and so cheap that I don't mind replacing them every 6-12 months.

Having once received some rather ribald comments on this forum after I 'fest up to using the washing machine, I shall refrain from any comments regarding the use of mops! I only fix 'em..........:smile:

impulse    11,548
1 minute ago, Moonlover said:

Having once received some rather ribald comments on this forum after I 'fest up to using the washing machine, I shall refrain from any comments regarding the use of mops! I only fix 'em..........

I'm not married, so I can fess up safely.