Jump to content
Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
webfact

Cigarette butt believed to have caused Phuket house fire

Recommended Posts

Cigarette butt believed to have caused Phuket house fire

Eakkapop Thongtub

 

1502427558_1-org.jpg

Capt Nipon Temsung of the Kathu Police inspects the scene of the fire. Photo: Eakkapop Tongtub

 

PHUKET: -- Police believe that a burning cigarette butt was the cause of a fire at a house in Kathu today.

 

Firefighters received a report of a fire at a property in the Phanason Park Ville 1 housing complex on Soi Namtok, Kathu where it was stated that a person was stuck on the top floor of the property.

 

Firefighters arrived at the scene together with Capt Nipon Temsung of the Kathu Police to find smoke bellowing out from the top floor of the two-storey house.

 

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/cigarette-butt-believed-to-have-caused-phuket-house-fire-63421.php

 
tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2017-08-11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, webfact said:

Firefighters arrived at the scene together with Capt Nipon Temsung of the Kathu Police to find smoke bellowing out from the top floor of the two-storey house.

Please release me,

Let me go...............................:sorry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

BANGKOK 13 December 2017 12:34
Sponsors
×