Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
snoop1130

Deputy Governor Blames HIV Infections On Gay TV Characters

1 hour ago, Lupatria said:

Its like blaming cooking shows on TV for food poisoning. What qualification is needed to become a deputy governor?

I,m not sure, but I think he cleaned my car once!

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

members of the LGBT community criticized him for making an ignorant and unfounded claim based on stereotypes.

:cheesy:

Posted (edited)

The HIV-virus  came from a monkey .  Monkey brain comes to mind. 

Edited by balo

48 minutes ago, nasanews said:

:cheesy:

Why do you feel the need to make ignorant and inane comments whenever anything regarding gay people is in the news? Is there something about yourself that is terrifying you? Are you secretly gagging for some man-on-man action? Because your obsession with this topic is very suspect. I'm just saying.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, greenchair said:

If you look at the statistics 80 percent of hiv is contracted by gays. The teachers really need to stop telling young boys that getting hiv is no problem, because you can take drugs and live a full life. Considering the increase in hiv infection in Thailand and the hundreds of young boys that contract it every year, the only one with head in the sand and behind the times is you. 

Given the high number of HIV infections in sub Saharan Africa I very much doubt your figure of 80 % , credible link please.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Lots of really stupid stuff on  youtube.

I started with eating infected monkeys. 

What wine do you suggest goes well with the monkeys and can you recommend a good entree ?

16 hours ago, calexapic said:

I get what you say we can overcompensate instead of just promoting the idea that it's ok but reminded me of this... not in anyway directed at you 

Screenshot_20170812-090237.jpg

I'm all for gay teachers. 

I'm against gay teachers massaging the boys/girls shoulders, rubbing their backs and being called homophobic when calling on it. 

I'm against them imparting their own lifestyle choice on young vulnerable minds. 

I'm against a boy that doesn't like football being told he is gay and a female that likes football being told she is a Tom. 

I'm also against heterosexual teachers being extremely effectionate to children. 

I'm against smokers promoting their products at schools. 

I'm against religion  being imparted on vulnerable minds. 

The one thing religions, drug pushers,alcohol/tobacco companies and gays know very very well. 

They must get their victims very young. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1