Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
rooster59

Trump says U.S. is 'locked and loaded' in North Korea confrontation

Beats56    500

With all the bluster talking from both sides I have read there are back channel talks going on they we don't have privy to.

• Like 2

tonray    4,554

Trump to Kim : 

"If you don't want to be attacked you need to get Mexico to pay for a wall"

The Art of The Deal

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Tug    38

If Donald had the smarts he would tell Kim we will let your people know how the rest of the world lives flaws and all then let the n Korean people take care of little Kim themselves but sadly Donald only knows how to bluster

JHolmesJr    5,702

we all know fatty kim doesn't have the tech to pull this off….so why get all bothered about it.

just another excuse to attack trump…..predictable.

• Like 1

Sir Swagman    18

I was always told 'never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience'. But in this case.........?

• Like 1

sweatalot    4,332

America's conflict with North Korea (shit on their official name) has been around for a very long time and it getting worse was predictable.

A developed nation equipped with high technology, spying satellites everywhere, drones  and much more would be quite able to know everything  about the places of the nukes and the artillery and the whereabout of the leader of a country like NK. I trust the US does.

Otherwise the previous governments have failed miserably in this matter.

If so there might me military ways by now not thought of that could solve the matter without too much collateral damage. The US also had their advanced military training in 'Afghanistan, Irak ...

billd766    9,743
2 hours ago, ezzra said:

What N. Korea doesn't have is the second strike capabilities while the US

might be hurting but will vaporize N. Korea to dust once and for all,

but when you have an unpredictable and aggressive person who don'st

relay care how many of his people will perish, that this is anybody game...

I can understand that Kim Jong Un is probably certifiably crazy but with Donald Trump and his finger near the button for Armaggadon I am more scared by Trump.

KJU is driven by paranoia but Trump is driven by his ego, and IMHO, the more dangerous of the two.

As a religious non believer I am hoping that somebody's God somewhere lets saner heads prevail in the Whitehouse and the US military.

Trump also has no idea of the number of deaths and collateral damage a nuclear war will cost nor who will be affected by it.

If he believes that he can deal with KJU in a military manner I hope that he is willing to send ALL of his family to go and live in Seoul.

If he does release nuclear weapons I hope that he is arrested as a war criminal, given a speedy trial in the world courts and sentenced for life to clear away all the remaining dead bodies and clear the ground of nuclear waste using only a shovel and a wheelbarrow.

• Like 2

billd766    9,743
43 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

we all know fatty kim doesn't have the tech to pull this off….so why get all bothered about it.

Really? And you know this how?

Do you have privy access to all the US secrets? Do please tell us all.

puck2    394
1 hour ago, lungmi said:

For me it's a dangerous show off  by these two chest drumming gorillas.  I hope the zoo-keepers of the ape houses

can calm them down.

I have read the the same appropriate words from a German professor:

Trump and Kim behave like gorillas pounding on their breasts.

I don't understand why there is no stand up by the US crowds to this completely sick and childish policy of the POTUS (LOTUS= Liar Of ...). Worse: why is there no stand up of the congress to kick him out of the White House :sad:?

mtls2005    3,203

Now he's yammering on about a "military option" in Venezuela.

Does he own a hotel or golf club in Crazytown? Please, no more "Dirty Harry" movies for him.

Ivanka needs to be more proactive 'managing' him. Let him play more golf, and give him three scoops. It's worth it to save the world.

• Like 2

billd766    9,743
21 minutes ago, sweatalot said:

America's conflict with North Korea (shit on their official name) has been around for a very long time and it getting worse was predictable.

A developed nation equipped with high technology, spying satellites everywhere, drones  and much more would be quite able to know everything  about the places of the nukes and the artillery and the whereabout of the leader of a country like NK. I trust the US does.

Otherwise the previous governments have failed miserably in this matter.

If so there might me military ways by now not thought of that could solve the matter without too much collateral damage. The US also had their advanced military training in 'Afghanistan, Irak ...

Well the USA didn't do too well in either Afghanistan or Iraq. That is nothing be ashamed of in Afghanistan as no invader since Ghengis Khan has done well.

As for the first Iraq war the US and the co-alition had months to build up their massive forces in a Saudi Arabia before starting a fight. Back in 1950 the US and the UN almost lost the war and in those days they had far more men under arms, more equipment and more logistics

Nowadays they don't have the manpower, equipment, shipping logistics nor a big enough friendly country to do it in, nor will they have the time to build up their strength as KJU has most of S Korea targeted already. In addition KJU and N Korea don't care about collateral damage to either N or S Korea. They will get just the one shot at it, but this time I don't think China or Russia will help them.

Boots on the ground are the only real way to win and without logistical support the boots will wither and die.

N Korea already has a massive amount of boots on the ground, plenty of logistical support and they are the home team playing on their home ground.

dutchisaan    1,110
1 hour ago, JHolmesJr said:

A other excuse to attack your dear leader??? Man, please get real and see what you he heck is going on with your dear "president"!

This clown is insane, and I realy hope that the GOP has the guts to imply article 25 on this narcissistic, crazy want to be president.

By defending his, lying and all the other BS, you just show that you're standards about normal behavior is even lower than that of your master!

Now, you have a nice day, and look up something about HCR, what you can post later, and btw, don't forget to drink your cool aid.

• Confused 1