Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
rooster59

Trump says U.S. is 'locked and loaded' in North Korea confrontation

JHolmesJr    5,702
39 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Really? And you know this how?

Do you have privy access to all the US secrets? Do please tell us all.

Their tech is decades behind….just look at their previous launches and tests….disastrously funny.

Fat Kim is just a brat who wants attention…..President Trump called him on it and now the fat boy is squirming.

He won't be firing anything at guam….if it does it will just fall in his own backyard.

The big danger now is fat kim collaborating with the US' enemies and supplying them with portable, dirty devices.

ilostmypassword    6,194
4 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Their tech is decades behind….just look at their previous launches and tests….disastrously funny.

Fat Kim is just a brat who wants attention…..President Trump called him on it and now the fat boy is squirming.

He won't be firing anything at guam….if it does it will just fall in his own backyard.

The big danger now is fat kim collaborating with the US' enemies and supplying them with portable, dirty devices.

Did you get this information from the same sources that told you that the Mueller investigation has uncovered nothing?

• Like 2

attrayant    2,066
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Your original weaselly statement was "we all know fatty kim doesn't have the tech to pull this off….".  What exactly is "this"?  He certainly has the capability to cause a lot of death and destruction around him.  Japan is the third biggest economy in the world.  The subsequent global economic impact could be disastrous.

The Infographics Show: North Korea vs South Korea, a military comparison

Edited by attrayant
  • Like 2

JHolmesJr    5,702

Fatty Kim is just trolling Trump….looks like he's winding up a bunch of bingo players in isaan too.

boomerangutang    15,297
7 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Fatty Kim is just trolling Trump….looks like he's winding up a bunch of bingo players in isaan too.

He is trolling Trump, and Trump is taking the bait.  The result is:  Trump is losing respect/credence, and Kim comes out looking less crazy than he ordinarily does.  

Trump has blabbed himself into a corner.     Yesterday it was '.....they should be very nervous'.   Today it's 'locked and loaded.'     Yesterday it was '......if he launches any weapons.'     Today it's 'if he makes any more threats.'

You see the pattern?  Trump is making threats like the boy who cried wolf.    If Trump doesn't follow up on his threats, he looks increasingly hollow and shrill, like a crazy woman who daily yells at her husband, "if I ever catch you with another woman, I'm going to cut your dick off while you sleep!":

If he does follow-up, he starts WWIII.

• Like 2

sweatalot    4,332
1 hour ago, billd766 said:

Well the USA didn't do too well in either Afghanistan or Iraq. That is nothing be ashamed of in Afghanistan as no invader since Ghengis Khan has done well.

As for the first Iraq war the US and the co-alition had months to build up their massive forces in a Saudi Arabia before starting a fight. Back in 1950 the US and the UN almost lost the war and in those days they had far more men under arms, more equipment and more logistics

Nowadays they don't have the manpower, equipment, shipping logistics nor a big enough friendly country to do it in, nor will they have the time to build up their strength as KJU has most of S Korea targeted already. In addition KJU and N Korea don't care about collateral damage to either N or S Korea. They will get just the one shot at it, but this time I don't think China or Russia will help them.

Boots on the ground are the only real way to win and without logistical support the boots will wither and die.

N Korea already has a massive amount of boots on the ground, plenty of logistical support and they are the home team playing on their home ground.

we can only speculate - you as well aw me -

In the NK this was coming for years and they had years and years, more than enough time to prepare. If they didn't - shame on them. 

• Like 1

lovelomsak    3,651
1 hour ago, aslimversgwm said:

You lunatic you! We don't all have a death wish. Or do you think you'd survive a nuclear holocaust? What a benile response.

I am one that is willing to be taken out id it benefits the world. I would gladly die if it helped to bring the world back to its senses.

The world needs order back. Borders have to be respected and protected against all people  that includes refugees. and illegals.  People have to stay in their home countries and work things out. America has to stop bullying small nations . America needs to let the rest of the world deal with their own problems. Capitalism with a military hammer is not capitalism it is military control.

I say have a get go. Drop the worlds population and make them work to recover and most people will be to busy to think of becoming a refugee or illegal and will

stay home and rebuild.  The world is over crowded and no one has the answer. The answer is simple have a war that takes out millions.

• Haha 1

ilostmypassword    6,194

Here is a far more perceptive take than appears in most of the press about on what's going on with North Korea

North Korea is more rational than you think

But when I spoke to scholars and historians of North Korea, they uniformly rejected the idea that Kim is a lunatic. His ruthlessness and fierce rhetoric should not be confused with irrationality, they explained. Instead, he should be understood as extremely calculating and disciplined when it comes to maintaining his grip on power — just as his predecessors (his father, Kim Jong Il, and his grandfather and the country’s founder, Kim Il Sung) were.

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/5/9/15516278/north-korea-more-rational-than-you-think

zzidenn    44
24 minutes ago, lovelomsak said:

I am one that is willing to be taken out id it benefits the world. I would gladly die if it helped to bring the world back to its senses.

The world needs order back. Borders have to be respected and protected against all people  that includes refugees. and illegals.  People have to stay in their home countries and work things out. America has to stop bullying small nations . America needs to let the rest of the world deal with their own problems. Capitalism with a military hammer is not capitalism it is military control.

I say have a get go. Drop the worlds population and make them work to recover and most people will be to busy to think of becoming a refugee or illegal and will

stay home and rebuild.  The world is over crowded and no one has the answer. The answer is simple have a war that takes out millions.

Where do you get this kind of nonsense? HBO? We are talking about the real world and not some entertaining tv-series. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Get Real    1,443

The powerful madmans of the world is playing their interesting games again. I prefer Texas Holdém.

Srikcir    6,220
8 hours ago, rooster59 said:

the U.S. military was "locked and loaded"

I hope Trump isn't confused about what is loaded:

• Like 1