Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
rooster59

Trump says U.S. is 'locked and loaded' in North Korea confrontation

uptheos    11,109

Somehow I think China's stance on staying neutral if fat boy starts something, will probably be enough the stop him trying. Donald Trump is merely giving back to fat boy a little bit of what he and his family have been giving others for years. When I hear of 150,000 US citizens being evacuated from South Korea, then I will worry. I'm sure China cares for its 1 Million citizens currently residing there too. Best thing would be for fat boy to take a chill pill, find a decent barber and continue stuffing his face and get fatter in the hope he puts enough strain on his heart to kick the bucket. If by chance he is stupid enough to actually launch an attack, then I have no doubt the US will respond 100 fold, they have to, N Korea could never be allowed a second bite at the cherry.

• Like 2

onthesoi    897
9 hours ago, Rancid said:

Even those in the US military admit N Korea just wants the bomb for its own protection...from the US. Perhaps they observed Qaddafi, Assad and Sadam, not hard to come to the conclusion if you don't carry a big stick then the masters of regime change will eventually come a knocking to introduce some freedom and democracy from 10,000 feet.

Really can't fathom the armchair generals that get their rocks off seeing the US turn 3rd world countries into stone age countries, the civilian death tolls are in the millions and has caused the refugee crisis that is turning Europe into a Muslim enclave, how is this good? Seems many a sociopath is afoot...

Seems that when we see 4 Thai guys beat up a single foreigner we all talk about what gutless b*stards they are, so how is the US blasting little countries with small militaries and little air defense somehow construed as being brave? It's not plain and simple gutless bullying?

Epic post ...but will whoosh like a F22 straight over the heads of most on these forums.

• Like 2

ilostmypassword    6,273
15 minutes ago, onthesoi said:

Epic post ...but will whoosh like a F22 straight over the heads of most on these forums.

And also Iran. Iran has been judged by virtually everyone to be in compliance with it's denuclearization agreement. Trump has made it very clear that by hook or by crook and against the judgement of all other parties to the agreement, that he will find Iran in violation.

• Like 2

Salerno    171
5 hours ago, joecoolfrog said:

Wow its the ' missing link ' , how did you avoid evolution and where you been hiding ?

Under a bridge perhaps. :coffee1:

• Like 1

zzidenn    44
3 hours ago, lovelomsak said:

Very good reply. We are getting off topic here and I probably started it  So I should stop now. 

Lets agree that you are open borders and I am closed and leave it at that. As far as borders are concerned.

Just one thing I opening do not agree with in your post

is happily absorbing countless thousands of refugees who want nothing more than to provide decent lives for themselves and their children

I think it is in the millions and the Germans are not to happy with it from what I see.

again, don't talk about things that you obviously know nothing about. read the news, warch tv and educate yourself before you spread wrong information.

• Like 1

zzidenn    44
1 hour ago, uptheos said:

Somehow I think China's stance on staying neutral if fat boy starts something, will probably be enough the stop him trying. Donald Trump is merely giving back to fat boy a little bit of what he and his family have been giving others for years. When I hear of 150,000 US citizens being evacuated from South Korea, then I will worry. I'm sure China cares for its 1 Million citizens currently residing there too. Best thing would be for fat boy to take a chill pill, find a decent barber and continue stuffing his face and get fatter in the hope he puts enough strain on his heart to kick the bucket. If by chance he is stupid enough to actually launch an attack, then I have no doubt the US will respond 100 fold, they have to, N Korea could never be allowed a second bite at the cherry.

you are absolutley right, i have talked  many of my chinese friends to understand the hesitant behaviour of the chinese government and everybody agrees that too much is at stake and too much can go wrong. 

• Like 1

Thakkar    4,780

manu saadia 🖖 (‪@trekonomics‬)

9/8/17, 13:00

Think about this: we went from Mooch's potty mouth to nuclear trash talk in about 8 days.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

boomerangutang    15,348
31 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

manu saadia 🖖 (‪@trekonomics‬)

9/8/17, 13:00

Think about this: we went from Mooch's potty mouth to nuclear trash talk in about 8 days.

You're right.  Trump is many screwy things, not least a media clown.  On a daily basis, his advisers hand him all sorts of ways he can divert the public's attention away from the Russia-Trump probe, which is now focused on financial issues.   Trump's two favorite children are being scrutinized, as is Jared.   Nothing, not even nuclear war, is too dire for Trump to consider - in order to shield himself and the people who flock around him.   Melania may also be on the Special Council's radar.  

Srikcir    6,262
9 hours ago, zzidenn said:

Americans put ethnic groups in different parts of town.

9 hours ago, zzidenn said:

Please do your homework before you assume things like this, it is false and misleading.

Well said of your self.

The US Constitution guarantees freedom of travel and association. People who gather in similar ethnic areas do so at their own choosing. Typically it's for cultural comfort. There is no "put."

The only legal ethnic gatherings are American Indian Reservations wherein Native Americans have semi-autonomy to control their Lands and Government (to the extent consistent with federal laws). Non-Native Americans are free to live on a Reservation only if purchased or leased land from the tribe or individual tribal member. But even then they would have no rights like a tribal member such as having a vote on  Tribal Council matters.

Thakkar    4,780
8 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

You're right.  Trump is many screwy things, not least a media clown.  On a daily basis, his advisers hand him all sorts of ways he can divert the public's attention away from the Russia-Trump probe, which is now focused on financial issues.   Trump's two favorite children are being scrutinized, as is Jared.   Nothing, not even nuclear war, is too dire for Trump to consider - in order to shield himself and the people who flock around him.   Melania may also be on the Special Council's radar.  

Whenever yo refer to Jarad, may I ask you use his full title: "Ivanka's dad's romantic rival"

Thank you.

T

Apparently NK's 'front;line" against the South is far too well protected and deep to be knocked out by the US attack.

therefore before any holocaust unleashed by the US a frenzied attack on South Korea would wipe out millions of people (check the distance between Seoul and NK).

So if Trump decides to take any direct military action he must be prepared to sanction the extinction of millions of Koreans.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1