Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
rooster59

The week that was in Thailand news: Drivers stopping at zebra crossings? – Where am I??

Thaiwrath    6,656
2 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

Cars were stopping at a zebra crossing, urging me to move to the other side. This was plain weird.

What was weird, was you expecting them to stop over here ! :shock1:

KIWIBATCH    936

Walkway names..."Prayuts Passage"........"Mushroom Alley"........"The Siam Steps"......"The Concrete Causeway"....."The Cement Crossover"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I think that Tony Fernandez, and Air Asia is all right Rooster, like it is just Sooo Bloody Easy, and well, I look around at the prices occasionally, and we’ll I have not seen them obviously beaten yet. Like there was that Problems with the Blades coming lose in a couple of their engines while leaving Australia, but well, No one hurt, No problem, still the cheapest as far as I can see, and there is only Jet Star "We Delay flights, to fill the aircraft, and you fly cheap" ??? who can actually compete with them on the Aus runs I think ? ...  And no one else can that I can see, on the other routes around here, as far as I can see ? .. ....

But Like even if thay are aging and showing it, we all should be Happy with Tony, as he brought Cheap Budget Flights to Asia ... Like Branson and other following him brought it to Europe, … Tony Bought it here to Asia ???  … And well Air Asia may get old, … as we all do .... But they started it !!!! … And well I AM grateful for that, ....  and I do hope that it will be here to STAY I hope !!! 

… Just Look at Barak Obama, a bit slow on some things, but well both houses, and the Right wing and Money establishment against him, … what else could he do ? (Other than stay RIGHT out of Libya maybe, ? and well help bit MORE in Syria ???) ....

But he DID finally, and with a LOT of hard work, establish Universal Health care !!! FINALY !!!   ... And well, now we find that it was not perfect, Like a First Try !!! … But well just for personal Ego reasons, now that The Lying Cheating, Flim Flam man, and snake oil Sails man  ... wants to repeal and replace anything to do with Obalmer … or Brown people also I suspect ...

But the Republicans are baring up !!! ... Like the Middle American whose Insulting likeness to a scene in the old Film Deliverance, with Burt Reynolds in it ...which would probably get me banned here in Good Thai Visa . Com If I actually, factually an-noted it, … (Part of the group, now running over people with their cars in Charlottesville)  .... But they now DO REALISE what universal Health care IS !!! … ....  And they LIKE IT !!! ... So well Trump the Lying Cheating, Flim Flam man that he is, and snake oil Sails, man  can bury Obama, ... but HE, OBALMA, DID ESTABLISH Universal Health care !!! …  And Trump can NEVER BURY THAT !!!  ....  So Bury him or not … He started it !!! Just with his OWN Gutz !!! ... And it IS Liked, by the general Population, .... It needs a bit of Fine tuning ??? Sure, making it acceptable to the "Money People" in the United states ???   TIA ... (This Is America) ... But it WILL / should be around, and remembered, and well liked for a Long time yet and HE did it, ...not anyone else !!! ....

...  And Tony Fernandez’ bought Good, Budget Air flight, and, well organised as well here, to Far East Asia !!!

Just a thought,... or two Rooster ...

Mark Smith

Edited by Mark Alexander Smith

inactiveposter    132

Mark Smith, I think you need to lower the dosage and then find out why your computer randomly inserts the word, "well" throughout your post - and well, but well.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

DisainaM    10
Posted (edited)

is this a real zebra crossing ?

https://goo.gl/maps/ZTCck2oCni62

but this is,

https://goo.gl/maps/XfyFfAj3Y3E2

but they don`t  use the bridge,

https://goo.gl/maps/9e7d9Y5GYSv

and risking their lives, to trust the zebra rule.

Better, to give them a reminder, that zebra is not a safe way,

use the bridge without any danger.

Edited by DisainaM

On 13/08/2017 at 6:16 PM, inactiveposter said:

Mark Smith, I think you need to lower the dosage and then find out why your computer randomly inserts the word, "well" throughout your post - and well, but well.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Got it from the Brits !!! "Right" !!! ???

joeyg    1,064

In Pattaya, drivers are observing the "crosswalk" on beach road more and more.  it's a move in the right direction for sure.