Jump to content
Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
rooster59

10,000 are expected to come for Yingluck ruling

Recommended Posts

So, she paid 10.000 people to come over...:cheesy:

Quite possible there are paid ones though others might come for free. But if its organised the chances of it being paid for increase.

If they all come with their own cars no rented busses or vans then i place more stock in true love of YL than a rent a mob.

Lets hope the reds stay peaceful, because otherwise they can't blame the army for casualties.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, robblok said:


Quite possible there are paid ones though others might come for free. But if its organised the chances of it being paid for increase.

If they all come with their own cars no rented busses or vans then i place more stock in true love of YL than a rent a mob.

Lets hope the reds stay peaceful, because otherwise they can't blame the army for casualties.
 

Rent a mob term isn't allowed on thaivisa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is there a hotel that over looks the court building?

 

this might be interesting to watch.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, scorecard said:

 

Well that could mean many things.

 

Including. other countries hoping that there will be a guilty verdict (if the judicial process is seen as fair and balanced and available evidence clearly supports the verdict) as a signal that Thailand is making progress in punishing past high corrupt and immoral governments) being brave enough to sideline private armies etc., and ignore power hungry ruthless absconded criminals, and moving towards being a second / first world country.

I think somewhere in the propaganda you succumbed too, you miss the fact that many countries still say she was/is the elected PM not the one who took power by the barrel of a gun.

 

There are those who think if they say something often enough everyone will believe it The Kim NK syndrome. Then you have the educated who know bullS>>> when they hear it.

 

second / first world country.

 

Laugh Out Loud best joke of the decade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Orac said:

 


She was in Bake n Brew on Soi Excite last wednesday.

 

IMG_0296.JPG

Bloke on the left is expressing his view quite clearly. I doubt that that is the Churchillian V for Victory sign.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, wakeupplease said:

I think somewhere in the propaganda you succumbed too, you miss the fact that many countries still say she was/is the elected PM not the one who took power by the barrel of a gun.

 

There are those who think if they say something often enough everyone will believe it The Kim NK syndrome. Then you have the educated who know bullS>>> when they hear it.

 

second / first world country.

 

Laugh Out Loud best joke of the decade

She was no longer PM when the coup happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, tryasimight said:

Bloke on the left is expressing his view quite clearly. I doubt that that is the Churchillian V for Victory sign.

Yeah, he obviously hates her, the smile gives it away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Yinglove said:

Yeah, he obviously hates her, the smile gives it away.

Which Thai smile is it though? Many to choose from.

Edited by tryasimight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Yinglove said:

Yeah, he obviously hates her, the smile gives it away.

Yes the V sign means something different in UK It dates back to Henry 5 and the battle of Agincourt. The French cut off two fingers of captured English archers, so they could no longer fight. When English defeated the French, who had an Army twice the size of the English. The Archers mocked the captured French and waved 2 fingers at them to show them they could still fight 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, scorecard said:

 

Well that could mean many things.

 

Including. other countries hoping that there will be a guilty verdict (if the judicial process is seen as fair and balanced and available evidence clearly supports the verdict) as a signal that Thailand is making progress in punishing past high corrupt and immoral governments) being brave enough to sideline private armies etc., and ignore power hungry ruthless absconded criminals, and moving towards being a second / first world country.

No developed country would laud the punishment of a leader for the unprovoked, unencouraged, unlawful, and uncommanded conduct of his or her underlings--especially when the entire country is known to be predisposed to such corrupt behaviors and that changes can only come slowly over time, one citizen at a time.  If, however, Ms. Yingluck should be found guilty of having not "foreseen" the corruption that might occur, the verdict would implicitly implicate numerous others as well.  The entire allegation against her seems ill-conceived, for it necessarily puts others in the spotlight as well.  Does Thailand have a law that says superiors must always be held guilty for the corruptions of their citizenry?  If so, every official in the country can be prosecuted.  I'm sure other countries would watch such proceedings with interest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, tryasimight said:

She was no longer PM when the coup happened.

she was/is the elected PM

 

last elected PM maybe not hard to keep track off as over the decades there have only been a few

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Dave67 said:

Yes the V sign means something different in UK It dates back to Henry 5 and the battle of Agincourt. The French cut off two fingers of captured English archers, so they could no longer fight. When English defeated the French, who had an Army twice the size of the English. The Archers mocked the captured French and waved 2 fingers at them to show them they could still fight 

Correct

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, wakeupplease said:

she was/is the elected PM

 

last elected PM maybe not hard to keep track off as over the decades there have only been a few

Incorrect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

BANGKOK 21 November 2017 00:22
Sponsors
×