Thailand Forum
rooster59

Trump condemns 'hate' after protest violence in Virginia

Thakkar    5,030
30 minutes ago, Jai Dee said:

A couple of troll posts have been removed from this thread.

Soeaking of trolls, maybe IS their thing:

• Like 2

Guitar God    1,002

Too bad he can't condemn the white supremacy movement that he tacitly supports. 

I dont recall there being this many neo-nazis and white supremacists during the administration of Obama, or Bush or Clinton. 

• Like 2

Basil B    5,695

That was a pretty strong condemnation of the violence coming from a racist, sexist, narrow minded bigot...

• Like 1

rijb    4,030
2 minutes ago, Basil B said:

That was a pretty strong condemnation of the violence coming from a racist, sexist, narrow minded bigot...

He could have threatened to nuke 'em.  He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

rijb    4,030
43 minutes ago, heybruce said:

A young white man drives into a crowd of counter-protesters, killing one and critically injuring several, and Trump condemns hate in the vaguest terms possible.

Had it been a Muslim driving the car, Trump and his supporters would be going nuts over it.

And the muslims would have gone nuts if it was a female driver.

• Like 1

Jingthing    34,165
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, rijb said:

And the muslims would have gone nuts if it was a female driver.

Dude, the topic here is not Islamist terrorism which is indeed a real thing.

It's white supremacist terrorism.

ALSO a real thing. 

trump can never even begin to be an effective American leader without confronting the Nazi rot in his OWN base. 

Edited by Jingthing

Jingthing    34,165
16 minutes ago, rijb said:

He could have threatened to nuke 'em.  He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

We agree on one thing. He is damned. Too bad for him (no, I don't really care) but he's inflicting his bizarre mental illness on the nation and the planet. That is not OK. Patriotic Americans of different political wings get that by now. 

Jingthing    34,165
Just now, heybruce said:

Actually I think Muslims in the US are cool with female drivers.  I understand a lot of US Muslim women drive.

That's true but that is an issue in Saudi Arabia for example. But not the topic HERE. The dude was simply trying to DEFLECT. 

• Like 2

rijb    4,030
6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Dude, the topic here is not Islamist terrorism which is indeed a real thing.

It's white supremacist terrorism.

ALSO a real thing. 

trump can never even begin to be an effective American leader without confronting the Nazi rot in his OWN base. 

I'm not your "dude" and I'm not interested in your pompous lectures.   I responded to a previous post.  

• Like 1

sirineou    4,264

Those of you who know how I feel about Trump and his kind. Also know how I feel about free speech.

You are for free speech only when you protect the free speech you disagree with. 

If those right wing idiots were allowed to protest, non of this would have happened, and they would had being exposed for the idiots they are.

But it takes two to tango ,

don't forget not even for a moment that fascism can exist on the left as well as the right.  

Jingthing    34,165
Just now, rijb said:

I'm not your "dude" and I'm not interested in your pompous lectures.   I responded to a previous post.  

This is an open forum. I'm also not interested in your peculiar sensitivities. If you post here expect that it's open to response from anyone.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Thakkar    5,030

"No child should ever be afraid to go outside and play and be with their parents and have a good time."

Huh?

rijb    4,030
Just now, Jingthing said:

This is an open forum. I'm also not interested in your peculiar sensitivities. If you post here expect that it's open to response from anyone.

Same to you.  :cheesy:

• Like 1