Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
rooster59

Trump condemns 'hate' after protest violence in Virginia

Thakkar    4,772
3 minutes ago, iReason said:

"I don't know what to do. I need guidance"

:cheesy:

What a whining little twerp. Wanted to dress up and play neo-Nazi and recieved the consequences.

Som nam naa.

When he goes to jail, he'll make some lucky guy very happy by being his good little b!tch.

mtls2005    3,204

Where is Kellyanne Conway?

I would love to see her "pivoting".

Edited by mtls2005
  • Haha 2

JCauto    337

An unusual pivot amongst our racist friends on this thread is the sudden emergence of a Yellow-White alliance. Seems all of those in favour of equating the KKK and Neo-Nazis with BLM and Antifa draw a direct parallel to the Yellow-Red conflict. I suppose I can see some minor similarities, but I would in no way equate the actions and ideals of the Yellows, however much I am disappointed in their acceptance of the Junta, with these racist scum. It does however lend more credence to my opinion as to which side is on the correct side of history with respect to Thailand.

KunMatt    2,933
An unusual pivot amongst our racist friends on this thread is the sudden emergence of a Yellow-White alliance. Seems all of those in favour of equating the KKK and Neo-Nazis with BLM and Antifa draw a direct parallel to the Yellow-Red conflict. I suppose I can see some minor similarities, but I would in no way equate the actions and ideals of the Yellows, however much I am disappointed in their acceptance of the Junta, with these racist scum. It does however lend more credence to my opinion as to which side is on the correct side of history with respect to Thailand.

Wrong, wrong, wrong and wrong.

I said none of those things. It's quite stunning how much you tried to twist what I actually said to smear me.

What I said was the Red shirts called themselves "Peaceful protesters" and the media believed them even though they were really violent thugs, exactly what Antifa are doing now.

You lied so many times about what I actually said that you certainly owe me an apology for these lies:

I'm not racist.
I don't equate KKK/Nazis and Antifa/BLM.
I don't support the junta.

Now, apologise.

Scott    11,372

Stay on topic or face a suspension.   Enough with the off-topic deflections.  

iReason    7,370
13 minutes ago, KunMatt said:

I don't equate KKK/Nazis and Antifa/BLM.

Nonsense.

You've been doing it for days.

:coffee1:

KunMatt Posted 12 hours ago

I've said since the very beginning, my whole point for replying to you, was that I condemn all hate groups, so I condemn the KKK, Nazis and Antifa.

• Like 1