Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
snoop1130

Thai man caught stealing used panties, says they’re for his foreign girlfriend

I guess he wants to being known as just a thief, instead of a sexual deviant.

This guy sounds like a great catch for a 'foreign girlfriend'. bet his in laws to be cannot wait to meet him and welcome him to their home !

A off topic post has been removed.

There must be a weekly competition with an award for the Thai who comes up with the weirdest idea to at least somehow blame a foreigner behind their own wrongdoings.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It is sad that Thai Visa have to publish a story about this man who has some kind of mental condition. He is suffering from some kind of fetish that compels the poor guy to act on his mental abnormality and needs psychiatric help not ridicule and laughter from an organization like Snoop or Thai Visa.

By the way, Thai Visa cancelled an earlier posting from me when I suggested they stop publishing titillating nonsense as it being off topic. Well this posting is NOT off topic.

To be fair it's not as bad as men purchasing soiled panties from girls online and it's the thought that counts 

In 1980, my wife and I visited Pagan, Burma.  She was approached by a gal wanting to buy her watch and underwear.  Maybe just the bra, I don't recall. 

The BiB's usually have a little more "smiles" about them. This guy looks ashamed to be associated with this creep.

I lived in UK and my 18 year old girl friend had knickers nicked all the time Hope you still have them brother 555

Admit it lads  You are partial to a bit of gusset sniffing.   I know I know you say  "Speak for yourself perv" !

The GF is indeed a luck lady to have landed a boyfriend that showers her with gifts. What will next weeks surprise be?

All I can think of is some of the old TV episodes of the Beverly Hillbillies.  Granny was often saying "Jed!  He saw my unmentionables! Now he has to marry me!"   Too funny especially because Granny always had so many undergarments on like stockings, petticoat and other things I don't even know what they are called.

I blame the foreigners! 

• Like 1